Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Picked up one of my grails last week from goat ... Eyeing sbb next .. and hopefully a remastered shadow and my 1's collection might be done ..

always understood the high price tag on the NYC 1s was due to the F&F pairs that had PS for Public School instead of 23 on the back heel. 

100 percent chance shadows remaster right lol? bout to let go of my 2013 pair today

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp.. got tumbled blk/red and Royals, come on shadows. '13s weren't bad but i do like the higher cut on the newer 1s.. def wouldn't pay the silly prices they're at now.

Funny thing about shadows is they sat in my area for like a wk after release an I was able to grab the last size 9.5 in Dtlr just sitting on the shelf. just when I thought I missed out, An now they go for ridiculously amounts $$ funny when you just love sneakers An don't think of value, but later learn how much they can be worth you start thinking... humm I should of stocked up[emoji]128516[/emoji] So many OG's I've had and beat them to the ground when I see what they go for today sneakers can def be an investment, just love mines so much don't see selling Anytime soon.

My gf paid $250 for NYC 1 from flight club back in june for my bday. She always goes above and beyond poor girl. Ill keep this to myself

Back
Top Bottom