Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
shoes are better when theyre worn. the leather on 1s especially get better with wear. beat my lance mountians to the ground.

and thanks, thought no one would notice the variety in the back and only be fixated on the 1s lol

which concepts 997s though? lol
Ain't that the truth! Waiting till the summer here in NY to put some new joints into rotation. 

Oh jam, I just peeped you have the NYC and Rose's. I only saw the NYC ones on first sight. Both are super dope though. Materials are butter. 

a few shots of my banned, lance mountains, and royals. i beat the hell out of my LM. used to wear them for everything. then when i got the banned i moved on to wear those daily. now i am probably going to beat my royals.

Very dope. Did you give a start to your LMs or they just turned like that over time?

Very dope. Did you give a start to your LMs or they just turned like that over time?
they came out like that 90% of the way. i wanted it to show a little more so i wiped a little off at the end of wearing them but nothing heavy. i wore them to do every thing in no matter what i did. especially hiking and going for photowalks. they have a lot of miles on them.

whatchu mean? just cause they're still in stock/GR, doesnt mean that people aren't buying them.
I don't remember if the CDP packs were limited, but I feel like those were more sought after(CDP 6s) than the GR release of the Carmines.  Same could apply for CDP 7s/GR Hares.  

Not saying people wouldn't buy them, but higher value.  I could probably find a pair of Carmines for like $120 now.  Before the GR release, I want to say CDP 6s stayed around $200-$220 in price.

That's why I prefer the old format of JB dedicating a single year to a particular model, instead of throwing any and everything at you.

they came out like that 90% of the way. i wanted it to show a little more so i wiped a little off at the end of wearing them but nothing heavy. i wore them to do every thing in no matter what i did. especially hiking and going for photowalks. they have a lot of miles on them.

Can you post the soles?

Really dope man.

Last edited:

Lazy to use my camera so here are some phone pictures

Crazy they look so worn but stars are hardly gone on em. Sick man I'm gonna have to crush my LMs until the winter now. I was going through a pair of royals but LMs look way too crazy beat

What are the differences if in any, in quality between the 2008 Black/White AJ1s and the 2014 pair? I'm looking to grab a pair and have found a few of the 2008s that are cheaper in price.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of SBB 2.0 but don't know a good price it's whether those or baron 1's

After spending too much, I'm going to re-up the funds. Don't matter what you gotta do if it even involves flipping a brick :lol:

I literally did an even trade of my top3 for royals to Double up and i dont regret it. Just couldnt see that i ever Stunt in them.

I know there is a buy/sell/trade in the classified section, but I wish we could have a trade thread (no selling) at least. Would be interesting to see some of the trades going down

Last edited:
My goal has been to collect all OG Jordan 1 shoes. Have all from the last five years including AJKO, highs and lows. I have been wanting the 2013 Jordan 1 black and gold for a long time as that's the only one I don't have. I believe it only released in NY and LA and very expensive but pairs don't seem to move. Can get a pair for $1100 US located in Australia size 10. Is that a fair price ? It has been worn several times with very minimal toe box creasing. Seems very hard to find a legit size 9 for a good price. Got all my other 1s at retail or below so may splurge on these. Just wish JB would release again. May need to wait ten years. Also I'm size 9 and want to wear so may crease extremely bad

Back
Top Bottom