• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally got to rocked my pick up from last month..2013

It's funny that this "remastered leather" is such a huge selling point to some. It's really funny.

Having the best looking dog pile in my yard doesn't change the fact that it's any less of a dog pile.

It's funny that this "remastered leather" is such a huge selling point to some. It's really funny.

Having the best looking dog pile in my yard doesn't change the fact that it's any less of a dog pile.
its a big improvement on what we've had in the past. dont see whats funny about that

Its also occurring on the 2013 pairs.

Its likely some sort of oxidative reaction thats happening with the specific type of dye used by JB

You'll get slaughtered on this thread pissing on Frags or SBB's.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

i doubt it.

Hard for me to look at frags and think they are nice after having 16' breds and 17'royals.
i still like them i just wish they weren't a collab because the cw itself is just so clean on its own 
yea it's a blue black toe which is cool but they just look cheap to me compared to recent 1s

yea it's a blue black toe which is cool but they just look cheap to me compared to recent 1s
Leather quality on the Frags is really similar to the 2016 Black Toes. At the time Frags felt really good when compared to how stiff the 2015 Chicago's were strait out of the box. Although when comparing the Frags (when they were new) to the recent Banned and Royals, then the 'out of the box' leather softness of the Banned and Royals wins hands down. I've worn my Frags and Chicago so much at this point they feel just as good as the recent Banned and Royals, they just had a longer 'break in' period. 

Leather quality on the Frags is really similar to the 2016 Black Toes. At the time Frags felt really good when compared to how stiff the 2015 Chicago's were strait out of the box. Although when comparing the Frags (when they were new) to the recent Banned and Royals, then the 'out of the box' leather softness of the Banned and Royals wins hands down. I've worn my Frags and Chicago so much at this point they feel just as good as the recent Banned and Royals, they just had a longer 'break in' period. 
Pics? Curious

some people pay 10x retail for those piles to boot, crazy...

Some idiot got his shoes signed by boostgod, why anyone would want that or line up to see him is beyond me.
Wow! That shoe just lost all its value!

Bout to check for fairy dust now that I'm done moving

Last edited:
Dam man I got fairy dust on my 2016 breds and cybers. Now I'm annoyed. Think ill take them out the box and let them breath after I give them a good cleaning

Very interesting wheat cw. I like how they come with round and flat laces. Will have to see some on feet shots

Back
Top Bottom