• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
aint every 1st look we get be fakes tho:nerd:
That's kinda my thought on the matter too :lol: . I see people say don't post early looks if they are blatant fakes, but if we can't tell, then it's fine. C'mon, 99% of the early pairs we see are fake, blatant or not. If the wheat AJ1s in that pic weren't laced and had no attached lace bag, would it be OK then?

Personally I don't mind seeing early pairs. I know they're most likely fake, but I also know they're pretty representative of what the real thing will look like.

Last edited:

Also I ran across this online. 
eek.gif
This is the kinda collection I'm trying to have with this OG 1 Remaster initiative.  Maroons, Metallic reds and Metallic Orange are rumored to be releasing this year.  

i'm trying to remember how many times the black and reds dropped. so far i have

-original
-strap
-celtics pack
- phat low
- ajko
-ajko again
-2015 low
-banned
- "the return"

were there more?

Entertaining video especially at work waiting for some files to upload. All I kept focusing on in this vid was the thingies that look like widow peaks on the 2001 pair. Maybe it's the video quality but those things were definitely distracting

My cousin ordered a pair of Storm Blue's last week from StockX and received a random 2nd pair (same size).

But the right foot of one of the pairs came halfway laced, an Adidas shoe tree insert, and the NA logo rubbed off the insole....

I offered to buy them off him for retail, but I just let him off them to his friend for 130. My gut told me to pass.

Back
Top Bottom