• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Hmmm not bad. If I'm able to I'll cop.

Welp, I had a trade in the works for some Black Toes but someone must have whispered in homeboys ear and told him not to do it. Guy just stopped responding altogether. Seeing as Royals were a more plentiful release, I don't think many people are gonna be interested in trading.

Welp, I had a trade in the works for some Black Toes but someone must have whispered in homeboys ear and told him not to do it. Guy just stopped responding altogether. Seeing as Royals were a more plentiful release, I don't think many people are gonna be interested in trading.
just wait a few months, look at the top 3s and even the block toes

They don't look bad, but they don't look worth an arm and a leg that's for sure. Maybe a cop depending if I can get for retail since I need to upgrade my 09 Bulls Breds anyways. 

Wow if I was on the fence before than im defintiely passing on these.
I'm with you. Maybe I'm holding on with false hope, but GOD I hope these aren't the ones releasing. The actual release should be the pair with the all gum bottom. Don't do this JB!

why sail on the metallic maroons and not white?
eyes.gif
Maroon imo just looks so good with sail.  I absolutely adore the Maroon 6's and the upper is sail as well.  That off white look is pretty dope.  I'd like for them to be OG White and Maroon but with the sail it might have a sweet aged look to them.  

Back
Top Bottom