• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not a high but thought I'd share anyway. Part 2 from a few weeks ago

Welp, I had a trade in the works for some Black Toes but someone must have whispered in homeboys ear and told him not to do it. Guy just stopped responding altogether. Seeing as Royals were a more plentiful release, I don't think many people are gonna be interested in trading.
just wait a few months, look at the top 3s and even the block toes

kicking myself for returning my extra pair of top 3s. not even for future trade bait, just for collection purposes

i actually like the new fragments since they use SMOOTH leather

everybody's hating on them now, but watch as all of their tones change come closer to release date

I got a feeling they will eventually hit, and go for the low like the metallic navy's did. Copped 2 pairs for $44 each at the outlet.
sick.gif
 what a price.  I want them so bad but can't find a 9.5 in a decent price around my area.  They either have them at retail or don't have my size at all.  

Going to get the red frags if I can.. btw check out the second row, have JB retroed this? Black outsole Chi's.

Pics from Nike magazine Japan. Closer look inside the collar says 86xxxx while the OG Chi's have 85

Nope on the black soles CHIs ... and not sure why Nike isn't doing those or the green bi-color blocking samples .... or any number of early samples over the black/red frag joints.

Dear AJ1FAM, might going to score the best deal in the whole wide world for these ds SBB... LC-ing them right now...Wish me luck! Price and size will be revealed once have confirmed

Back
Top Bottom