• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
GS New Love on SNS $79

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/28132/brand-jordan-air-jordan-1-mid-gs

wtx8b7.jpg

Last edited:
By all means, go and cop those Frags, but don´t you dare walk in here and say you like them for anything more then the damn stamp on the heel.

By all means, go and cop those Frags, but don´t you dare walk in here and say you like them for anything more then the damn stamp on the heel.
Nah the original frags I actually liked the colorway since it was simple and made me think "damn how hasn't this been done before" idc about that collaboration crap. I actually like these frags since they look like breds with one difference and I need to upgrade my 09 pair of DMP Bulls. I'm a try for retail otherwise not worth my time.

Lol the first frags were one minor change too though? Only blue in place of red on the heel.'

But I agree these are ugly

But he first frags are literally overrated af

I wouldn't even call those frags

But let's not talk stupid, all of you know damn well the 2016 banneds should of been that color. Only reason I like them, if they were dark red like banneds I would be ignoring them like they don't exist :x

The '09 Max Orange Highs were my beaters until around 2013 or so...Yeah the Red Frags are a no brainer over here...

I'd like to think that the amount of dislike for them would translate to an easier purchase but we all know how this is going to go...At this point I'm simply just praying the aftermarket prices don't reach anywhere near the Blue pair...

Red frags?  Damn.  Hate that extra red piece they painted.  Makes the shoe look horrible.  

But whatever, if this is real, of course I'm going to try and cop.  We all fronting if we aint doing just that yo

I want to see people's reasoning for justifying the high resale price (which these probably will have) and why these are better than the 2016 release.

Last edited:
I want to see people's reasoning for justifying the high resale price (which these probably will have) and why these are better than the 2016 release.
Limited is what's better now I would find it hilarious if Nike pulled a fast 1 and made these as widely available as the royals

You've already seen it... Its limited. Its Fuji. Leather is 10 times better. Its the color the banned should have been blah blah blah when in reality anybody who chooses to buy them at whatever price doesn't have to justify to anybody how they spend their money.

Everyone debating or saying cop or drop on these "bred frags," but how do we even know these are real yet?

I wouldn't even call those frags

But let's not talk stupid, all of you know damn well the 2016 banneds should of been that color. Only reason I like them, if they were dark red like banneds I would be ignoring them like they don't exist :x

Valid point. The 2016 banned should have been that color.

I'll buy the red frags and then paint that red panel black. Then boom! A Proper b/red 1 without the tumble. I hope I do get them for retail.

Can't even lie. I'm going the scumbag route for those frags. If fools will pay crazy prices for those, count me in.

I'd cop some 2013s for a decent price before I get those. That red part near the toe doesn't sit well with me.

You've already seen it... Its limited. Its Fuji. Leather is 10 times better. Its the color the banned should have been blah blah blah when in reality anybody who chooses to buy them at whatever price doesn't have to justify to anybody how they spend their money.
True, happy with my 2016 1s. I also thought that the 2016 1s color was closet to the 1985 version. The color on those seems too bright.

Can't even lie. I'm going the scumbag route for those frags. If fools will pay crazy prices for those, count me in.

I'd cop some 2013s for a decent price before I get those. That red part near the toe doesn't sit well with me.

If they fetch a pretty resell price im all about that resell life if I get 2-3 pairs. I want the black toe frags.

Back
Top Bottom