• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

On feet for today!

have a chance to maybe cop the 2013 chicagos, should i hold out for the 2015s? how was the quality on the 13s?

So I was talking to a co-worker the other day and he was telling me that he had I sell some sneakers because he wanted a new car, so he took them to a local consignment shop. Out of curiosity I asked him what sneakers he sold, he told me "you know the Banned 1's, the ones with the x on the back", I was like "word, how much u get for em?" He responded "like $300"

I legit almost fell out of my chair.

Dude had no idea but he said he needed fast money.

[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Noooooo

I've noticed more DS 2015 Chi's popping up for sale. Granted they are much more pricey at resale than the 2013 pair but the remastered Chi's are worth it. I'm biased since they are my favorite of all my 1's but rightfully so
i see 2013's DS in my size for $<220 (still being bid on of course) while I can't find a single 2015 for <$500 lol

gonna have to go with an 8/10 pair or wait for them to re-retro.

My only regret was not getting another pair on release day. Kentucky has been my college bball team since ever since. I wore my Kentucky Dunks a lot but the comfort on them isn't as great as the AJ1's. Pic of them side by side just because 
glasses.gif
cleeeaaaannn!

could buy the storm blues for $100 non-ds.. think i might pull the trigger. could be a semi-daily summer beater and i doubt ill find a better price for my size 8.5 feet 
mean.gif

My only regret was not getting another pair on release day. Kentucky has been my college bball team since ever since. I wore my Kentucky Dunks a lot but the comfort on them isn't as great as the AJ1's. Pic of them side by side just because 8)

I bought the storm blues then I bought those Kentucky dunks...
I was like these are basically the same sorta
Ending up paying $45 for the dunks and $112 for the storm blues
But yeah I would give the 1's a slight edge on comfort

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom