Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Any s.jersey #nter make it up to the grand opening of the new footaction in cherry hill mall this morning? Look like dey had some restocks
2 hour drive..... could pull up tomorrow but i dont have faith anything will be left lol

[thread="508567"]No one posted those KAWS 1's in here yet to Bag on???[/thread]
[thread="508567"] [/thread]
[thread="508567"] [/thread]
[thread="508567"]:smh: [/thread]

The homie @jayzrdead did the PS first. Factories in China got a hold of it ASAP :smh:

Top 3 > SBB
About equal.  
roll.gif

the off-whites are kinda okay actually

to echo another user, i think a lot of the hate comes from the average nt user's sense of fashion (e.g. matching shirts with their shoes, overly baggy pants, covering their shoes up with the hems of their pants etc.) - like, their sensibilities are completely incompatible with some of this higher-end, forward-thinking stuff

it's gonna take really style-conscious and/or fashion-forward people to pull them off, and i'm really looking forward to how people are gonna rock them (not *******s, mind you, but people who actually take an interest in dressing differently)

to echo another user, i think a lot of the hate comes from the average nt user's sense of fashion (e.g. matching shirts with their shoes, overly baggy pants, covering their shoes up with the hems of their pants etc.) - like, their sensibilities are completely incompatible with some of this higher-end, forward-thinking stuff

it's gonna take really style-conscious and/or fashion-forward people to pull them off, and i'm really looking forward to how people are gonna rock them (not *******s, mind you, but people who actually take an interest in dressing differently)

Nah man, it ain't that serious. Those things are gross :lol:

Just run over your Chicagos with a riding lawnmower and have a blind person crudely glue the scraps back together and the people who want these "non-1s" won't have to pay for them [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Dawg you just wrote a whole lot of nothing. They look like an incomplete and utter mess. I know that's the the point of the design but that don't mean it's gonna look good. This has nothing to do with an NTer's sense of fashion even though it is the butt of many fashion jokes

Last edited:
You can put together the best looking fit of all time. It's not going to make those off whites nice. Like a wise man once said

Last edited:
I always find it funny how when an item of clothing or whatever is just a pile of ridiculous mixed with a bowl of nonsense, its called "high fashion." Let's be real. If some John Doe went bananas on his pair of Chicagos with his mom's Singer sewing machine, a pair of scissors, some tape, and some thread, and walked out in public in the middle of Nowhere, USA, he'd get killed figuratively. But since it's attached to some designer, it's "high fashion?" Please. Art is subjective, and everyone has their opinion on different pieces of art and what is or isn't attractive, but "fashion" is pushed by names.  

Last edited:

I agree. A lot of folks in this thread who like Jordan's like more traditional and simple shoes which is why they hate them.

I'm interested in the eventual fits as well. I feel like Pharrell and Ye would have rocked these a few years back.

Last edited:
all your guys' responses do is prove my point - the sensibilities are completely incompatible

they don't look good to you guys cause they're out of your comfort zones

that's all this is 

Last edited:
all your guys' responses do is prove my point

sensibilities are completely incompatible

they don't look good to you guys cause they're out of your comfort zones

that's all this is 
if they are your cup of tea then get em dont have to question peoples styles cause they dont like them. They honestly look like a chi 1 with down syndrome.

if they are your cup of tea then get em dont have to question peoples styles cause they dont like them. They honestly look like a chi 1 with down syndrome.
i'm not getting them lol

but even if i was, i don't care about what others think of how i dress, anyway

i'm not defending the shoe cause i'm a big fan of them or whatever 

i just think they're interesting and a little cool is all, and the only reason i brought up the typical nter's sense of fashion was to explain the rationale behind the hate 

didn't question them nor am i dogging them

Can't wait to laugh at on foot pics of people "doing it". More resell trash. At least there won't be B grades. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can't wait to see this outfit homie gonna put together with those Off-Whites

He gonna have a SnapBack strapped to his knees or elbows! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom