• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
wait so @So Much Sole 23
 , you got through on two pairs and they're gonna let you reorder the second one? you're still getting both?

I got through on two pairs, one shipped and one was cancelled. talked to a nike rep and she said I would get an email in a day or so. got the email today and it said, "Your recent Nike.com order ____ has been denied. You have exceeded the per customer limit."

the nike accounts were two different names, two different shipping addresses, two different cards. only thing that was the same was the billing info for the cards. @So Much Sole 23
 , did you have different billing infos for your cards? I'm trying to figure out why they're letting you reorder but said I can't

I'm guessing Nike checks for multiples via credit card name/billing info? 

also my emails for the two accounts were pretty much the same email, just with +different numbers at the end. maybe that's what gave it away?

Had a chat with CS after my order was canceled and they told me there was an error with processing my order and she couldn't do anything about it.

I Can't Speak On Exactly Why Everyone's Order Was Cancelled But What I Will Do Is HIGHLY Encourage Those Of Us That Had All Our Ducks In A Row Yet Were Still Served Up A Cancel After Receiving Order/Payment Confirmation Etc., To Give A Shout To Nike And Press Them For Answers......

After Several Phone Calls And Encouragement From @ootherocoo 's Positive Outcome, My Lady Received An Email Instructing Her That Nike Had Made A Technical Error On Their End And To Call Back Monday Thru Friday 9-5 In Order To Process The Re-Order.

If You Guys That Have Cancellation Questions Need A Little Further Guidance, Hit Me On The DM So We Don't Clutter The Thread :wink:

For The Record, My Order Details:

Original Order Processed- My Name, My CC, My Billing Addy, My Shipping Addy

Second Order- My Ladies Name, Her CC, My Billing Addy (Hers), My Shipping Addy (Also Hers)

Hope This Helps :nthat:

PS- Love All The Dudes Caught Up In The Current Resell :lol:

Just Watch :nerd:

Last edited:
I still contend that the BHMs are the best non-OG high we've seen so far for 2017. By a mile.

BHM > White Perf > Grey Suede > ASG > Black Perf > GG Valentines Day > Red Suede > Blue Suede > Wings

imho

I deleted it. Those codes are generated and could be stolen from the people they were intended for. Zyzz wasn't aware.

Aahhhh... thanks for the clarification! Thought I had too much vodka red bull and imagined the whole thing!

You were there.. and you were there... and so were you!

869b0bb0cea63a4e43c0bbadb55a43af.jpg

Still don't like Wings. Look terrible Imo and not worth the hype. The color is terrible as well as the sole and I'd rather cop the Patent Leather Black/Gold instead if I want some gold on a pair of 1s.

Still don't like Wings. Look terrible Imo and not worth the hype. The color is terrible as well as the sole and I'd rather cop the Patent Leather Black/Gold instead if I want some gold on a pair of 1s.

Out of almost 400 pairs of sneakers I own, I think I have exactly one pair with patent leather on them - Offspring Saucony Stealths. And they only have patent on the mudguard. I just can't imagine that those black/golds 1s are comfortable at all, and they have to look pretty awful when they crease. Same with DSM 1s. If anyone can attest otherwise I'd love to see pics of worn, broken-in pairs. They'd look great as DS display pairs, but I couldn't ever see myself wanting to actually wear them.

Edit: Lol, forgot I have 2 pairs of Jordan 11s, which I guess are also Patent leather. But I do wear them both sparingly and carefully, as I don't want to jack up the toeboxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom