Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Picked these up earlier today, wasn't really out to buy anything but it was one of those prices I just couldn't pass up. Plus I was still salty after missing out on these a couple years ago.

Dam these look good. Dare I say better than breds.

Picked these up earlier today, wasn't really out to buy anything but it was one of those prices I just couldn't pass up. Plus I was still salty after missing out on these a couple years ago.

nah... breds over everything fam imo

Anyone have a photo of the jordan 1 deconstructed 

I know it was a customizer who had taken the shoe apart and took a photo of all the pieces  

Just can't remember who

The Melo's sold well. Colorway was nice, but the materials weren't. They looked nice when they were new and not ashy.

After seeing the wings and not that they were black :smh:

It's funny how the resell value has been dropping

Anyone bought the iconic wings white or black woven jacket and pants. I bought both colors in the pants to see which one I like better. Just wondering about the material of the set? Thanks

You can say that again. Better the shadows, royals, Breds, Sbb 1 & 2, Fragz, top3s and just takes a huge turd on wings

Melos were alright. The colorway made it have some "hype" as much as people don't want to realize. The quality was bad though tried on a pair in store and **** was stiff.

Melos were alright. The colorway made it have some "hype" as much as people don't want to realize. The quality was bad though tried on a pair in store and **** was stiff.

Or idk maybe we just like them? Bad materials and all. There was no hype. Nobody paid over retail. Those who liked them were happy. Those who didn't like them moved on.

All the PE colorways were dope in my opinion so I coped them all. The first pair I wore was the CP3's and they creased mad terrible so I sold all of them except for the Westbrooks because it was the most unique. Also they didn't crease as bad I think due the slightly different material.

Last edited:
^^
not true... when they 1st dropped it was like a qs. they just showed up in some foot actions with only 1 or 2 FSRs and they sold out out. as that happened FA would get small restocks and kept selling out. FA was the only spot that had them initially and ppl were flipping them in the very beginning.

Or idk maybe we just like them? Bad materials and all. There was no hype. Nobody paid over retail. Those who liked them were happy. Those who didn't like them moved on.
not true... when they 1st dropped it was like a qs. they just showed up in some foot actions with only 1 or 2 FSRs and they sold out out. as that happened FA would get small restocks and kept selling out. FA was the only spot that had them initially and ppl were flipping them in the very beginning.

ftr, the melos were the only pair out of that "pack" that were worth a damn as far as colorways and i def. kept a pair. idc what anyone says about the quality and materials. they are dope

Last edited:
NT is all about peeps making their opinions into facts lol
That being said, Chicago 1's will always be the best colorway of all time.

NT is all about peeps making their opinions into facts lol
That being said, Chicago 1's will always be the best colorway of all time.
And god forbid if you dont agree with their 'facts'

roll.gif

Ill get to see how bad these bronze bricks look in person tomorrow

Thus I like to end my opinions with IMO [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I like these over breds too.  looking for one myself thats a decent price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom