Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Its like 90% resellers bought the shoe bc demand isnt that crazy.. When I checked stockx over the weekend I was shocked at the dip.. before drop dudes had pairs listed at 1k+.

dam was suppose to meet up with someone to sell my size 10 wings for $600 but he flaked last min.. now prices dipping hard lol 

Quality is insane I was going to use these for trade bait for either a pair of black toes or a pair of reverse shattered backboards but now I'm not sure I may just keep them! What's your thoughts?
I just copped a pair. I like the quality and they look good. These will look good with an all black outfit. Some like it, others don't. But one thing for certain is that people will stare at your feet. They are 1 out of 19,400 in the world afterall 
happy.gif

Its like 90% resellers bought the shoe bc demand isnt that crazy.. When I checked stockx over the weekend I was shocked at the dip.. before drop dudes had pairs listed at 1k+.
yeah its crazy
I think the prices go up in a few months after resellers start to get them in the hands of actual people lol
I never even seen stock x so flooded with a shoe this limited

My pair of Wings came in today. Very dope shoe in hand. Great quality, they smell like geniune leather. I'm gonna hang onto them for a bit, possibly might sell down the line.

If you're looking to grab these, I would highly suggest doing it now while prices are low. These are a limited numbered Jordan 1, value will only increase once pairs dry up & the sellers looking for a quick flip unload their pairs

Last edited:
Like others have said, just got my Wings in and very happy with them.  They look great in hand.  I was worried that it'll be a shiny shoe based on some of the pictures, but they're not.  They don't have the shine like the all gold street performers 
laugh.gif
.  Going to hold on to them...  I think Nike wanted me to keep these since they decided to send me a crushed box - I lost whatever resell there was left right there.

If you guys are looking, expires tomorrow at midnight 20 off 100.  Enjoy:

yea...these are extremely garbage in person. glad I got rid of them the same day

Nike sent me a gift card too. Not sure why

Back
Top Bottom