Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, unexpectedly got a StockX notification that my $300 bid had been accepted. Put it in on Sunday night I think. Kicking myself for not bidding lower. Should be in next week i assume.

Prices def sinking quickly. Hate the false/bloated/artificial market when all the resellers scoop because they assume there will be OD demand on a shoe with a niche following (not to say 1's have a small following, but they couldn't foresee that a color/theme like this would only really be truly sought after by a few? Lol)... glad the hype is moving on to the next shoe and the market is leveling out.

Wings prices will def shoot back up , they look dope in person , quality is nice , box , shoe bag ... Nike did a good job on these ... def cop now if you really like them .. imo if your a big fan of 1's these are must have right now for price it's going for ... they def look better in person ...

Nice to have for the collection?  I dont really like the looks for these and these would just sit in my closet if anything

:lol: pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

That dude that was selling his wings for $400 is still a scammer because he wasn't selling them for enough?
the 12s? Yea

That came after me tellin the dude The 1s won't resell for much like the 12s

Naw you were saying dude was a scammer for selling the 1s for $400. Calling him a scammer for no good reason. Just because.
no, I was talkin about the 12s

We are in the 1s thread. Dude was asking about the 1s. Why would you start talking about 12s? :lol:

so I just got the Wings 1s in. The bronze color can be rubbed off. Idk if we are supposed to but looks like you could make the shoe all black if you really try

i want to see someone do this. i might get them for under 300 if they are able to turn all black lol.

I'll give it a shot once my pair comes in... not sure what to use on them though... what were people rubbing on the LM's to get the white/black off?

y'all keep asking for draw like its fair. been doing it since it got introduced. ZERO wins, even on garbage :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's ridiculous I'm not against anyone reselling and getting your bread but Jesus... that's so unfair to people who actually want these sneakers

Finally the hunt is over.  Thank you to the various posters who messaged me from time to time trying to help, especially @mushka81  for  reaching out without really knowing me and just looking to help me find a deal.  (Sorry to those that read the dunk thread and had to see this post twice 
tongue.gif
)

That's ridiculous I'm not against anyone reselling and getting your bread but Jesus... that's so unfair to people who actually want these sneakers
yeah, but a lot of people on this thread also copped though they didn't want in hopes of reselling. i of course lost the draw.

However, i do flip yeezys so i cant blame anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

yeah, but a lot of people on this thread also copped though they didn't want in hopes of reselling. i of course lost the draw.

However, i do flip yeezys so i cant blame anyone.
yea but those people only got 1 or 2 pair.....that dude has a friggin wall full and hes gonna resell em all. huge diff.

Back
Top Bottom