Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Really wish I had pulled the trigger on SBBs when they were going for $400
[/quote
Gonna hear a whole lot of this come 2020. Maaaan I shouldve saved a extra pair. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I wonder what Nike will be remastering in 2020.....

Speaking of Top 3's. I saw a size 13 pair on ebay of DS Top 3's that can be bought with a 20% code (P20MEMDAY) for about $264. Looking for a size 12 in these but prices went up quick. Not mine but if anyone looking I think the code expires today. http://www.ebay.com/itm/152564731079?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I don't like to post links and please delete if not allowed but I thought with the 20% off someone on here could benefit.

i need denim that would fit well over 1s, info?

These are Levi 501's that I took to a tailor and had them tapered. My favorites are my 511's that I had tapered

Just find and pair of jeans you like the fit of, then take them to a tailor and taper the bottoms. My lady charges $18.

i need denim that would fit well over 1s, info?

These are Levi 501's that I took to a tailor and had them tapered. My favorites are my 511's that I had tapered

Just find and pair of jeans you like the fit of, then take them to a tailor and taper the bottoms. My lady charges $18.

I just go with off-the-shelf 511s. I don't personally find it necessary to taper them, and if you go +1 on length they settle nicely in top of the sneakers and stack well, or you can put them over the 1s without them looking #NTdenim.

I think I've heard 512s fit like 511s only tapered. Gonna try them soon for the heck of it.

Edit: Levi's actually has a couple pairs of 512s on sale for $30 each, plus they have code MEM30 for 30% off, and you can get 10% back using TopCashback (use the link in my sig if you need to sign up).

Shipping is reasonable, too - $7.50. Came to like $50 shipped for 2 pairs, plus I'll get $5 cashback.

I recommend NOT using paypal, though, because if you return them in-store they'll only give you store credit if you paid by PP.

Last edited:
Sell the size 10 and put that towards a size 11.

True, I was trying to hold out and size swap at one of my local shops for $20 but they're becoming rarer by the day... I'm gonna have to purchase on eBay/stockx but could anyone suggest a safe selling forum with minimal fees?

Is $75 plus tax a good price on the lettermans?
They are $100 at footaction where I am and I have a bday coupon. Would be a display shoe so I'm not 100% thrilled.

I just go with off-the-shelf 511s. I don't personally find it necessary to taper them, and if you go +1 on length they settle nicely in top of the sneakers and stack well, or you can put them over the 1s without them looking #NTdenim.

I think I've heard 512s fit like 511s only tapered. Gonna try them soon for the heck of it.

I agree, it's not necessary to taper the 511's. For me personally, there is still too much extra denim hanging off the side of the shoe without tapering them.

I have several different pairs of 511's and they all fit different for the most part. I recommended tapering the 501's because a lot of people don't like the slim fit of the 511's

I also agree with getting them a inch or 2 longer in the inseam, they stack very well, especially when tapered

Last edited:
They are $100 at footaction where I am and I have a bday coupon. Would be a display shoe so I'm not 100% thrilled.

I personally like lettermans. Wish i gottm for 75$ though i paid retail day they dropped lol

Last edited:

I personally like lettermans. Wish i gottm for 75$ though i paid retail day they dropped lol

Now I gotta sneak away from the wife to buy them. She's been giving me the stink eye :lol:

Now I gotta sneak away from the wife to buy them. She's been giving me the stink eye :lol:
Tell me about i had to drop 2 stacks on a couch set tthis month had to sneak off and cop new loves last week and polo bear tees this week. :rofl: shouldve saw my face when she saw the bags [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom