Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just go with off-the-shelf 511s. I don't personally find it necessary to taper them, and if you go +1 on length they settle nicely in top of the sneakers and stack well, or you can put them over the 1s without them looking #NTdenim.

I think I've heard 512s fit like 511s only tapered. Gonna try them soon for the heck of it.

Edit: Levi's actually has a couple pairs of 512s on sale for $30 each, plus they have code MEM30 for 30% off, and you can get 10% back using TopCashback (use the link in my sig if you need to sign up).

Shipping is reasonable, too - $7.50. Came to like $50 shipped for 2 pairs, plus I'll get $5 cashback.

I recommend NOT using paypal, though, because if you return them in-store they'll only give you store credit if you paid by PP.
I grabbed a couple pairs of 512s the other day, I'm really happy with the fit of them

Just finished cleaning up a re-cop, used pair of shadows for $277. Sold my original pair waiting on the remastered but missed them that much and I had jump on that price. Threw in the #AJ 1 FAM Solfed laces for good measure.

Ha! Wife would kill me. And it's expensive. Had to drain it once because the kids friend pooped in it. Thought about going in when it was empty but didn't want your scratch the bottom up. That's good for someone else's pool! I do plan on building a bigger pool in a couple of years but I don't have the balls to try it. Probably crack my head open within first two minutes.

Ha! Wife would kill me. And it's expensive. Had to drain it once because the kids friend pooped in it. Thought about going in when it was empty but didn't want your scratch the bottom up. That's good for someone else's pool! I do plan on building a bigger pool in a couple of years but I don't have the balls to try it. Probably crack my head open within first two minutes.
Just wear your pads and do kickturns.

yo nt fam, quick question for yall. Does ndc take visa gc's like you can buy at the store and what not basically debit gc's for purchases?

Back
Top Bottom