• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sb3 is possibly the black toe orange box
And orange swoosh

Last edited by a moderator:

Brand new SBB for 160. Used for 500. What is it I'm not understanding?
How long have you been in the game lol we can't change what's broken
homie needs to stick to payless. he the type to walk into FTL and ask "hey, are those the new michael jordan tennis shoes?"

these the type of dudes who talk ish and try to shame us for paying market value, but then in reality, these same dudes NEVER EVER get to buy those same shoes for retail or less on the secondary market. just thinks his opinion is gold.

u can always tell if somebody is truly into sneakers and knows the game vs somebody who owns a few pairs and thinks they know the game.

Last edited:
My fault. That came out wrong.

I meant reading it on IG and Twitter.
wink.gif
Oh ok, gotcha.  I just saw that one post earlier today.  Patiently waiting for more info.

I Hope it not a orange bred....

The likelihood though. It probably will be an orange b/red. Im all for it though. Gonna be in rafflethunt mode after the announcement. Time to chat up some girls who work at sneakerstores and get them held down.

If they indeed do drop a 3.0, it'd better be the B/red color-blocking. If they went another route I can't see it being good. Most likely rare air status, and those were a travesty. :lol:

If they indeed do drop a 3.0, it'd better be the B/red color-blocking. If they went another route I can't see it being good. Most likely rare air status, and those were a travesty. :lol:

Maybe they'd come out new love style.

Well thats basically the same color-blocking aside from the eye sore eyelets being yellow, for whatever boneheaded reason.

airthompson airthompson yeah I feel like there's a very limited route they can go with the the 3.0s either b/red(new love style), metallic orange, or haha if they feeling extra froggy 1 solid starfish 1 which would be...ew. I feel like they might pull a new love format because each sbb has been based off the 3 main color blocking styles with a different aspect changed(orange toebox for the Blacktoes,The sail for the white parts of the Chicago style)

Last edited:
airthompson yeah I feel like there's a very limited route they can go with the the 3.0s either b/red(new love style), metallic orange, or haha if they feeling extra froggy 1 solid starfish 1 which would be...ew. I feel like they might pull a new love format because each sbb has been based off the 3 main color blocking styles with a different aspect changed(orange toebox for the Blacktoes,The sail for the white parts of the Chicago style)
They could also do the two tone color blocking like UNC/Kentuckys/BWs. 

I LOVE breds word to the 6 different pairs in my crib. There is such thing as too much of even good things tho. Jb is even playing that idea of bred frags. I just think the colorway could use a break from releases again for a while.

We've literally had 5 different bred releases in like 8 years. At this point I'd rather see more OG colors.

I hear what you're saying, but it's still that demand for Bred 1's that initiated the various releases over the years. I can't fault JB for getting their money when people with multiple pairs from previous releases still buy 2 or more the next time Bred 1's drop. It keeps the resale value of the shoe in check, because there's no legit reason, even if it is a classic, people should have to, let alone want to, pay 500 on up for literally the most basic silhouette in the lineup.

[emoji]128517[/emoji] lol if its orange piping and paneling toe with black toebox

They could also do the two tone color blocking like UNC/Kentuckys/BWs. 

Isn't that what RSBB are? I mean they are pretty much orange chicagos. Just a black swoosh keeps them from being like the ones you mentioned, I don't think they'd come out like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew they were going for the 3peat. This is going to be interesting to see tho. Pretty sure it's going to be like the Max Oranges from 09 except leather and the insole will be different.

Back
Top Bottom