Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
dat 300 doe
nerd.gif

he always looks so angry..... he must be mad because hes extremely successful or because hes only taller than kim by an inch or 2 (no offense to the shortys)

royals came today. They feel sooo much nicer than all the other 1s i have (all but breds)

Looking like the restock royals were left overs from europe? No MSRP tag on box. All of them seem to be August-October 2012 prod date

shadows leather > all
royals sock liner > all
black/reds colorway > all

i wish they could combine all the best characteristics of each and make the Voltron of Jordan 1s

i could pretty much agree with this

thats crazy! i wonder how pairs were in the restock... i didnt stand a chance.
I always wondered how many pairs are actually available in the ndc restocks, anybody have an idea? I think for the royals it's got to be under 500 and maybe even under 100 pairs. That's just a blind guess though...

i mean, i feel like even at 5k royals they wouldve been gone the same way. maybe it was something minuscule like a thousand or half of that

i wonder if they just start pulling sizes now for restocks... like they have a timeframe, if they arent sold by this time we are going to go ahead and make that size "sold out"

i wonder if they just start pulling sizes now for restocks... like they have a timeframe, if they arent sold by this time we are going to go ahead and make that size "sold out"

These things sell out in seconds though.

Great Skynard line in your sig!

You would be lucky if there was 3 maybe 4 fsr's of royals in that restock. they never had them to begin with so the overseas roundup was probably the only option. people need to drop the restock expectations.

Back
Top Bottom