Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Huh? I got a WB pair (I had it LC'd and it was good to go). I ordered a pair of Breds from them for $250 and ended up filing a non-receipt claim and getting my money back.
I ordered these from WB after I missed out on release day, and then pre-ordered the Black Toes and Top 3s a few days later. I eventually got a tracking number for the SBBs, and then ... nothing. I waited and waited, and after sending them a cordial e-mail asking for an update I had all of my orders canceled; which of course means that despite giving me the tracking number more than a week earlier they never actually sent the SBBs in the first place. Even if all the pairs they did send were legit, that's just a sh*tty way to run a business.

I don't mess with plus colors but admit I like the sails, having said that will not be jumping through any hoops or paying retail, really want well under retail if that's not in the cards it's pass central

Rep to the people that recommended sns and the promo code for the triple black og's. Got my pair.

Last edited:
Picked up the black YY's from the outlet for $59 today...

got triple blacks and sails in my cart. debating on whether to pull the trigger or not with them lol

got triple blacks and sails in my cart. debating on whether to pull the trigger or not with them lol

I was debating on a size 13 in black until someone made the decision for me and scooped it out of my cart lol.

I was able to get a 12.5. Hopefully the leather is soft and shows some mercy on my pinkys.

any places still have la 1s? can't remember, were they 100 a couple months ago or was that the ny 1

do it before the size is out of stock. happened to me the other day with the sails. just picked up both from SNS. couldn't pass on them at that price. i'll double up on both once they're stateside hopefully with a nice discount.

ima try to order em in store tomorrow at footaction . anyone got any expiring soon reward coupon lol?

Last edited by a moderator:
My outlet just threw the black YYs on the hash with 20% off. Gonna scoop for $62 tomorrow.

1s are consuming me.

My outlet has white and black yin yangs for $65
They had tons of them
Stacked as high as they could
Thought about doubling up....but didn't
If they hit hashwall with additional discount I might

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom