Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If that's you guys opinion on those how you feel about the other 1?

Celebrating by yourself? 

j/k, nice fit
No, my friend is the one taking the photo or did I learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu[emoji]129300[/emoji] Thank you, I appreciate it. The shooting shirt is nice!
Nice wear Sak! Didn't know your face was an emoji tho.

Thank you bro!
nthat.gif

Is it not uncomfortable to have your jeans stuffed into the shoes around your ankles like that?
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday though fam
nthat.gif
No, it feels alright. I like to show off the entire shoe, that's why I do it. Also, thank you bro; I appreciate it
laugh.gif

Sails & Triple Blacks arrived this morning, will take a few pics later on.
Second pair of Triple Blacks quality is on the money, completely different to the first pair which are on their way back to Nike.

Scooped the black YYs off the hash for $62 yesterday. Sizes were drying up quick - I got the last 10.5 thankfully. $60 is the sweet spot for 1s it seems...Nike, the people have spoken. Knock $100 off the price tag and we're in there. 
laugh.gif

I just want to mention if you guys ever are buying 1s off the hash wall try asking a few employees if they still have the lids in the back. One of the workers told me some people will throw them out, but he puts them off to the side for when people buy them. Unfortunately there were no more for my size box, but it was worth a shot.

Now I have two pairs of 1s with no box tops. Gonna be looking for boxes on eBay just for the lid now. 
mean.gif
 They should just put them under the boxes on the hash wall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom