Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks hope to see them soon but you right WE all need à plain pair of shoes either all black or white even sail ... But what your guys opions on thèse any one copping ?not m'y pic for thé record
not sure why i would want a wheat 1 ... over a wheat AF1 or dunk (or just a pair of timbs). I would like to see a gum bottom 1 (assuming these have it) as the last attempt was just uncivilized but this is not worthy of this overlooked sole type. given today's thread convo ... it's meh (and might have to go the MFGooze route of a never-ever for them). 

Via @Mr_unloved1s

This pic just sealed the deal on a pass. On his comment he says "remember the black grape 5s" and even before I read that those 5s were the first thing to come to mind. That ashy look is no bueno

Last edited:

Via @Mr_unloved1s

This pic just sealed the deal on a pass. On his comment he says "remember the black grape 5s" and even before I read that those 5s were the first thing to come to mind. That ashy look is no bueno

Yeah those don't look good at all.

There is no price I would pay for Wings or All-Stars, those gotta be free and I'm still selling em
Where did you get AM1s for 88 bucks? Those are the only Pinnacles I want, much rather have them over the AJ1s

EBay bid topped out at 112 with 13 bucks shipping added to that. My ebay bucks is at 36.40 and I had 5 bucks in my paypal so it took out down to 88 bucks but I think it'll be lower with the extra 5 in my PayPal but it calculated the disco down to 88.

I don't get the argument when it comes to the sails, they're a plain shoe. The appeal for a plain shoe obviously wouldn't be as high as a royal or bred cw, doesn't mean people won't buy them if they're discounted.

Didn't know if folks saw the latest complex with diddy ... he picked up a couple of 1s (a little surprised at the YY - but not really)...

I don't get the argument when it comes to the sails, they're a plain shoe. The appeal for a plain shoe obviously wouldn't be as high as a royal or bred cw, doesn't mean people won't buy them if they're discounted.
exactly!!! Why are people so upset that not everybody agrees with minimalist essential sneakers. Some people don't mind spending $300 on all white common projects, some people don't mind spending $40 on all white vans. If you like sails then get sails for retail, go ahead. Why are dude's really hurt that people find them plain since in hindsight looking at the thread they are plain.

exactly!!! Why are people so upset that not everybody agrees with minimalist essential sneakers. Some people don't mind spending $300 on all white common projects, some people don't mind spending $40 on all white vans. If you like sails then get sails for retail, go ahead. Why are dude's really hurt that people find them plain since in hindsight looking at the thread they are plain.
i thought these were a mid and wud have a jumpman on the tongue when i first saw them. then, dudes were sweatin em. i didnt get it. but to each their own i guess. we all have diff taste.

Last edited:
Diddy paid too much for the SBBs, but he's got it. There paying him for being there so there technically free. Probably told them," $10,000 for ten minutes."

i thought these were a mid and wud have a jumpman on the tongue when i first saw them. then, dudes were sweatin em. i didnt get it. but to each their own i guess. we all have diff taste.

Triple blacks look way better than the sails IMO, you could wear them with any outfit but they're just not a day one buy to me personally. If I can get them around the 100 mark I'll grab a pair.

qft

Bent the shoe up in all directions to kinda "flatten" the sole out, idk if you can tell in the pic

Back
Top Bottom