Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick question. I'm looking to purchase my first bred 1 and wondering if it's ok to size up 0.5. I got the Chicago 1s and they fit tts. Does the 2014 Bredl have more padding? I don't want them to look to long on feet.
They should fit the same and probably even better. Chicagos are like stiff plastic. Some go .5 up for wide feet but i personally dont see the point.

I agree with v8erman v8erman . That is a good price. Especially since banneds only released in US outlets. Having a pair outside the US is very rare.

Last edited:
They are DS still and i got them at a great price.esp considering i was searching for a 2013 bred double up. All i kept seeing was 450-500 so for $580+shipping ds banned 1s was an easy choice.

That was a good price

I should have got banneds when they were cheap, but I was anti paying resell prices back then.

Just got my royals in today. Very happy with them. Like everybody else no retail tag. And production dates are 8/20/12 - 10/30/12. Here's a pix of them and a pix of my 1s collection. Missing in the pixs is my jordan 1 SBs

dude in a local fb group came up on the restock.

they aren't his size but...
didnt someone say that they got grapes instead of the royals??? also that aint no grape 5 box lol.. they used a nike sportswear box with a made label lol wtf??

Back
Top Bottom