Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not making light or laughing at anybody trying to cop these.  I just hate when shoes drop and the advice given to people that strike out is to wait it out for resale prices to come down without letting them know that with some shoes prices never come down.

Last edited:
Jordan 1 Collection complete! Please excuse the BHM Mids. Had to get those. The leather is just too buttery. Lol

Yes JM is legit. I woulda bought from him if he would have sent me pics of the pairs that are in stock. Oh well.

Because all the newest releases come and go, but these are truly special. Now time to start hunting some 85's.

Not making light or laughing at anybody trying to cop these.  I just hate when shoes drop and the advice given to people that strike out is to wait it out for resale prices to come down without letting them know that with some shoes prices never come down.

I agree with this

Some people treat limited kicks like GR kicks released in hundreds of thousands.

This. It's been 6 months since the RD, and the prices wouldn't drop, even if they're used 
mean.gif

400...hell find me a pair at that price. Where are you guys finding these pawnshop deals lol. :nerd:

Last edited:
BTW im still looking for an 2013 OG 1 box that can fit a size 11. if anyone can help me out please hit me up. i need one for my breds since my original box got destroyed. I know im not gonna find an actual bred 1 box but im just gonna remove the tag. i hate keeping it in a regular jordan box.
What about the Hawks highlight reel box? You can prob score a used pair cheap, use the tongue for a swap in the future if you have black toes.

Back
Top Bottom