Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody knows where still has the Storm blue 1s online for the low? These are drying out, man...even on eBay, smh

IMG_0885.PNG

Patience is key!!!

Congrats, fellow swoosher :smokin

I really don't understand why they still produce Jumpman branded high-top 1s. What is the point of producing these? At least mid 1s with the Jumpman branding are cheap and lower quality so there is a market for people who can't afford OG 1s but there seems to be no point to selling Jumpman branded high 1s, as they are an inferior product to OG 1s.

Ehh, say what u will, I own a ton of OG 1s but still cop the jump an joints when they drop a nice colorway. I hate the tongues on non-OGs but I occasionally will let a colorway convince me to cop.

I actually like the UNLV colored jump,an 1s and will cop when they hit discount.

I'm actually waiting on eBay to drop one of the $15 off coupons s I can cop the grey suedes.

Ehh, say what u will, I own a ton of OG 1s but still cop the jump an joints when they drop a nice colorway. I hate the tongues on non-OGs but I occasionally will let a colorway convince me to cop.

I actually like the UNLV colored jump,an 1s and will cop when they hit discount.

I'm actually waiting on eBay to drop one of the $15 off coupons s I can cop the grey suedes.

My point was simply that there is no reason for them to produce Jumpman branded high 1s. Sure they might have some cool cws but why can't they just produce them as OG highs? It's like they're giving you an inferior product for no real reason. Like I said, at least they make Jumpman branded mids cheaper so people can afford them but the Jumpman branded highs really don't have much reason to exist.

wanted to cop with promo but they arent letting me. crazy how after i had issues with my Royal 1s they let me get 20% of those but we cant use codes on these or the 2s that came out last week

That's your point every time a jumpan 1 comes out tho. We get it already. You don't like them

My point wasn't if people like them or not it was that it makes no sense why they still release these CWs in this format. Jumpman branded mids make sense, Jumpman branded highs do not.

same. colorway and height > nike air treatment.

yea exactly. im not trying to knock anyone at all, to each his own, but imo....i love the red and black color blocking on bred 1s. if you take out the nike air and throw a jumpman on the tongue, that doesnt make me all of a sudden go OH NO SHOE IS UGLY lol. that makes 0 sense.

yea exactly. im not trying to knock anyone at all, to each his own, but imo....i love the red and black color blocking on bred 1s. if you take out the nike air and throw a jumpman on the tongue, that doesnt make me all of a sudden go OH NO SHOE IS UGLY lol. that makes 0 sense.
But with the Jumpman on the tongue comes the Jumpman on the back of the shoe...................Still cool with that?

But with the Jumpman on the tongue comes the Jumpman on the back of the shoe...................Still cool with that?

is that an absolute? lol cause those 2 pairs posted on the previous page are assumed to have the jumpman on the tongue but no jumpman on the back. jumpman on the back is still not a dealbreaker tho...altho i cant lie, i wouldnt like that, but not a deal breaker.

The issue with the Jumpman more lies with the fact that it comes with a inferior shape and a bad tongue.

The only pair of ones with a Jumpman on the tongue that I remember having a good feeling tongue are the 2012 Black and Red AJKOs

I started collecting 1's early 2003ish so im not new to the jumpman. For a long time if you wanted 1s thats what you had to deal with

I started collecting 1's early 2003ish so im not new to the jumpman. For a long time if you wanted 1s thats what you had to deal with

ok i didnt know that. havent been collecting as long as you. but i still stand by my statement that jumpman on the back is not a total dealbreaker. im not the type to be like "nope never buying annnnny jordans with a jumpman on the back" just for the pure sake of a jumpman on the back or tongue lol

like i said, thats just me. to each his own. im not knocking anyone.

Jumpman on 3-6 isn't a terrible thing since they already had the Nike Air back there; however, tossing it on the 1s makes zero sense seeing as the heel was originally blank. It just adds more branding to a shoe that does well without it.

My NYC peoples looking for sails.. Atmos in Harlem has them for retail. Just picked a pair up... They also have the camo pack too.

Jumpman on 3-6 isn't a terrible thing since they already had the Nike Air back there; however, tossing it on the 1s makes zero sense seeing as the heel was originally blank. It just adds more branding to a shoe that does well without it.

EX-f'n-ACTLY!

Mid 1s are a newer model/silo (same as Phats, Alpha 1s, etc.) so the Jumpman on the back actually makes sense since they are priced lower and made with cheaper materials. These are essentially the poor man/people ones so the Jumpman on the back makes sense. I can even understand the added branding to the "Rare Air" ones because those were designed based on a sample OG 1 model and are a newer model as well.

On the other hand, Jordan highs with the Jumpman branding don't make sense because they have been releasing with the same/very similar shape and decent/similar materials as the OG 1 highs. I don't understand the decision to include the Jumpman branding with these releases since they would not have to do much at all to simply include the Nike Air branding.

is that an absolute? lol cause those 2 pairs posted on the previous page are assumed to have the jumpman on the tongue but no jumpman on the back. jumpman on the back is still not a dealbreaker tho...altho i cant lie, i wouldnt like that, but not a deal breaker.
Just speaking in general, not about those specifically.

I cant do the Jumpman on the back, at all. Doesnt help that they havent made any pairs that would make it worth buying anyway, lol. Mostly trash colorways and i hate mids and lows with a passion.

EX-f'n-ACTLY!

Mid 1s are a newer model/silo (same as Phats, Alpha 1s, etc.) so the Jumpman on the back actually makes sense since they are priced lower and made with cheaper materials. These are essentially the poor man/people ones so the Jumpman on the back makes sense. I can even understand the added branding to the "Rare Air" ones because those were designed based on a sample OG 1 model and are a newer model as well.

If i remember correctly werent the 2001 royals and black/red releases mid cut and not high? if so they, were mids that released without the jordan branding, aside for the jumpman on the inosle. from 2001 all they way up until 2007 or 8 we didnt get a single high cut jordan 1 retro. And when they did start rolling back out again in high form they were all rebranded like the mids had been. Which may not be everyones preference but it does make sense if the plan back then was rebranding like the other retros. JB just saw another opportunity for the iconic jumpman

If i remember correctly werent the 2001 royals and black/red releases mid cut and not high? if so they, were mids that released without the jordan branding, aside for the jumpman on the inosle. from 2001 all they way up until 2007 or 8 we didnt get a single high cut jordan 1 retro. And when they did start rolling back out again in high form they were all rebranded like the mids had been. Which may not be everyones preference but it does make sense if the plan back then was rebranding like the other retros. JB just saw another opportunity for the iconic jumpman
Although the height of the '01s were not high they still can't really be considered a mid top because they still maintained the correct amount of lace holes as the high top. At this point were starting to get into semantics but yes there was a pretty serious drought of truly high AJ1s.

I remember being shocked at how tall the DBs looked compared to my '01s and even my '09 shadows

Although the height of the '01s were not high they still can't really be considered a mid top because they still maintained the correct amount of lace holes as the high top. At this point were starting to get into semantics but yes there was a pretty serious drought of truly high AJ1s.

I remember being shocked at how tall the DBs looked compared to my '01s and even my '09 shadows

do you consider the the patent leather 1s that came out in 2003-4 to be not true mids either? I dont know about lace holes but I remember them being around the same height

Back
Top Bottom