Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was that the first time the royals had an online restock since the release? I'm hoping there's another one that I can catch so I can double up.

Was that the first time the royals had an online restock since the release? I'm hoping there's another one that I can catch so I can double up.
Not really. They were popping up often the weekend of release.
Shiekh Shoes had glitch restock where you could reorder over and over. Back around April 6th.

Not really. They were popping up often the weekend of release.
Shiekh Shoes had glitch restock where you could reorder over and over. Back around April 6th.

I had no clue about that. Thanks. Got my fingers crossed for maybe one more restock that I can catch.

I had no clue about that. Thanks. Got my fingers crossed for maybe one more restock that I can catch.

IMG_5005.GIF

I wear a 10 in og lows/11 in og highs
FYI, my royal/shadow toeboxes are TRASH (w/JBs QC I have no idea if they're all like that but if so...) I highly recommend sneaker shields for those two pair specifically. Unfortunately, I've never used them so I don't know how they affect fit
IMG_0548.JPG

I'm never one to complain about creasing when it's decent material, but these are Cardboard
To be fair, both pairs worn frequently, and they haven't changed much since they initially creased

Same issue with the new love 1s

I wear a 10 in og lows/11 in og highs
FYI, my royal/shadow toeboxes are TRASH (w/JBs QC I have no idea if they're all like that but if so...) I highly recommend sneaker shields for those two pair specifically. Unfortunately, I've never used them so I don't know how they affect fit
IMG_0548.JPG

I'm never one to complain about creasing when it's decent material, but these are Cardboard
To be fair, both pairs worn frequently, and they haven't changed much since they initially creased
sneaker shields work pretty well on these lows. you do need extra space if you're gonna use them, but even so they do still hurt my feet like hell. they aren't so bad at first but they get increasingly painful.

sneaker shields work pretty well on these lows. you do need extra space if you're gonna use them, but even so they do still hurt my feet like hell. they aren't so bad at first but they get increasingly painful.

Agreed, not as comfortable as forcefields

they feel fine for me. how do you install em? do you just shove em all the way in without removing the insole first? always remove insole, shove the shields all the way in and then put back your insoles. if you go .5 up and install em correctly that way, you should be fine.

those are the ones they sell at footlocker right? are they effective?

Yes and no... They'll stop major creases on top of the toe box, but I still get creases on the sides. Better than nothing, tho.

I think it's a hit or miss with people, I'd just recommend trying them at least once.

Back
Top Bottom