Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Forget the Royals I have ✌Pers.... Who bought these when I was checking into my PayPal account yesterday. Smh. They were sold by the time I submitted payment. Talking bout a steal right here. And I was so sure I had them too
Screenshot_2017-08-02-22-09-32-1.png

Just came across a potential buy on some RSBBs for a fair price. Linking up with the seller tomorrow. If everything checks out, I could finally scratch these off the cop list8)

Sold the black and reds gents, weeks ago, they just aged poorly, absolutely love remaster mold and that influenced the acceptance of tumbled leather, went through 3 pairs of them and had the "perfect pair" that was worn heavily... the loose, saggy heel (on my pair anyway) became intolerable, varying red hues from the toe to heel for brightness was also an issue...
Tumble they use is porous and strange in consistence IMO, all tumbled ones are even though I currently still have royals (went through 3 pairs of those as well) but the heels are smooth on those and the royal hue is by far closest to 1985...
Anyway much ado about nothing really to the masses here but tumbled 1s are complete smoke and mirrors, they are not to be trusted lol

Haven't went through 3 pair like that, sold 2 DS pairs and kept the best one, but even that with the bees nest of tumbled checks spells future trouble

Those split 1s are awful in every sense but the black and red portion isn't tumbled and that's the ultimate carrot dangling in the face.... like really? Transparent game

For those who own the OG lows, do they run tts or are they a little roomier like the OG highs?

I wear a 10 in og lows/11 in og highs
FYI, my royal/shadow toeboxes are TRASH (w/JBs QC I have no idea if they're all like that but if so...) I highly recommend sneaker shields for those two pair specifically. Unfortunately, I've never used them so I don't know how they affect fit
IMG_0548.JPG

I'm never one to complain about creasing when it's decent material, but these are Cardboard
To be fair, both pairs worn frequently, and they haven't changed much since they initially creased

Finally pulled the trigger on the satin Breds. Should receive them from FC next week! Can't ****ing wait!!!

Back
Top Bottom