• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
somebody recommended trying that in here

I don't think that the shoes not showing up is related to having logged out. They weren't there when I checked, and I haven't ever logged out the app. Idk who suggested that but I'd venture to say it's unnecessary.

IMG_6556.PNG

Logged out and back in and they showed up upon searching, here we gooooo

Gave Nike a call and the person I spoke to says they're not supposed to be released tomorrow. Says it was an error. Not sure if they would know or if they're playing coy.

I don't think that the shoes not showing up is related to having logged out. They weren't there when I checked, and I haven't ever logged out the app. Idk who suggested that but I'd venture to say it's unnecessary.
I've never had to log out either.

I logged out to check my second account. Couldn't find them there either. So I logged back out and tried to log in to my main account. It asked me to verify my number again and after I put it my number it says invalid request

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170808-184929.jpg
    Screenshot_20170808-184929.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 20
I logged out to check my second account. Couldn't find them there either. So I logged back out and tried to log in to my main account. It asked me to verify my number again and after I put it my number it says invalid request
Same thing's been happening to me.

still no idea why my account was blocked. never had an issue but they don't know either. have to see if snkrs works

Back
Top Bottom