Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have a feeling it is a glitch. Too many inconsistencies with them not showing up for people.

I hope I'm wrong because I at least want a chance at retail but....got a bad feeling.

If it's legit then we all get a shot

If it's a glitch then those ATC services have to refund everyone. Win-win:smokin

image.png
Hooray ..everyone go after the top 3s

all this showing up and not showing up BS happened to me too when the space jams restocked on SNKRS. showed up, disappeared, but came back an hour before release.

I would have copped the SJs if I knew they were called monster mash..saw the notification and was like whatever and ignored it..would hav been an easy cop too

Customer service said the same thing during the Mars Yards to me. Said they were still deciding on when to release them and then released them at 1 pm the same day

Just got off chat with Nike. :smh:

Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 10.16.30 PM copy.png

like others have said I wouldn't believe what reps say. when the airmax atmos dropped, my niketown kept saying they weren't getting them. I showed up later that day and sure enough they were on display and a line was already forming two days before release

Customer service said the same thing during the Mars Yards to me. Said they were still deciding on when to release them and then released them at 1 pm the same day

This sucks because I just want them to get the restocks to show on my app, regardless of what they say. But they will just continue to deny that it's happening.

WTF SNKRS logged me out on my own, signed back in and all my upcoming notifications for this restock are gone. I tried multiple search word combinations and can't find the shoes again smh.

It's most definitely a glitch. I send links to my cousin earlier today and they took you to the shoe and now it's the 404 Error page. Nike screwed the pooch getting our hopes up.

I just want the bred/banned
Already have the others
I've been waiting for a reasonable shot at retail for the longest...
Come on sneakergods bless me tomorrow if they restock
Good luck to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom