Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got to where it said notify me earlier on the 1's but they wont show on Snkrs this is horrible

I set it up yesterday to "Notify Me" and like most on here... I cannot find them anywhere on SNRKS. I am not even sure how I am supposed to know where to find them when they drop.

I have also seen twitter links that said 12pm and twitter links that said 1pm for the restock. This is all very confusing.

I got to where it said notify me earlier on the 1's but they wont show on Snkrs this is horrible
Hit the "Air Jordan 1" thing at the very bottom of the app, the gray button looking thing, it takes you to all Jordan 1's and you can set notifications then they all fall into your Upcoming tab

IMG_6293.PNG

Hit the "Air Jordan 1" thing at the very bottom of the app, the gray button looking thing, it takes you to all Jordan 1's and you can set notifications then they all fall into your Upcoming tab

I tried this but the royals, breds, blk toes, and top 3's don't show up when clicking that tab.

More confusing the better honestly for everyone's chances.

Higher chances people just keep posting screenshots in here and need hand holding :lol:

all of you guys that dont see them on the app should just give up. nike dont want ya money

Edit: dont see the 1s on my app either. damn smh

Edit edit: nvm i see them :pimp:

Still didn't work for me. Not sure what is wrong with my app.

I set it up yesterday to "Notify Me" and like most on here... I cannot find them anywhere on SNRKS. I am not even sure how I am supposed to know where to find them when they drop.

I have also seen twitter links that said 12pm and twitter links that said 1pm for the restock. This is all very confusing.

yall making this super hard for yourself. which shoe do you want?

if you want the banned 1s, go to snkrs, seach the word "banned". click on that shoe page at 12:55 pm est and wait til "notify me" changes to "buy"

IMG_3704.PNG
yall making this super hard for yourself. which shoe do you want?

if you want the banned 1s, go to snkrs, seach the word "banned". click on that shoe page at 12:55 pm est and wait til "notify me" changes to "buy"

Hopefully, it pops up later then

Back
Top Bottom