Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think anyone who can see them and then logs out will no longer see them.

wonder if it's actually a delayed L for everyone who still sees the shoes. maybe those who don't see it truly see the updated version with the "glitch" fixed

there may or may not be a restock. most likely it will happen. no1 can 100% say for sure.

but i know for a fact that all the dudes in here right now clowning others for believing theres gonna be a restock will be trying to cop with the rest of us. every1 whos doubting a restock now will have their phones out and snkrs app open at 1PM.

Lets keep the screenshots to a minimum. I swear the last 4 pages were pretty much all screenshots of SNKRS. :lol:

Yeah it's case by case my brothers didn't have it pop up I think it might depend on how long you had an account this would be smart since you won't be able to use multiple accounts to get a edge

but i know for a fact that all the dudes in here right now clowning others for believing theres gonna be a restock will be trying to cop with the rest of us. every1 whos doubting a restock now will have their phones out and snkrs app open at 1PM.

You know for a fact that people are going to try to buy something that is nowhere to be found on their app? Logout of your app and log back in and tell us that you can still them in your upcoming smart guy. It was a glitch that got corrected. If everyone who can see them where to logout of their account and then log back in, they'd realize they were duped. For those who still see them, your cache hasn't been cleared.

there may or may not be a restock. most likely it will happen. no1 can 100% say for sure.

That truth

You know for a fact that people are going to try to buy something that is nowhere to be found on their app? Logout of your app and log back in and tell us that you can still them in your upcoming smart guy. It was a glitch that got corrected. If everyone who can see them where to logout of their account and then log back in, they'd realize they were duped. For those who still see them, your cache hasn't been cleared.

oh im sorry, i didnt know that SNKRS was perfect. never ever has there been a release where it didnt show up on SNKRS until the last hour right?

btw, theres peeps in here claiming that they see the shoes, have logged out and still see the shoes. take that for what its worth tho.

but lets not argue, its all love in here. you may think theres not gonna be a restock and i respect that, but can u honestly tell me u wont have your app open at 1pm in case?

Hey everyone just trying to cop for retail if there's a chance not hurting anyone if it doesn't happen if it doesn't drop won't that hurt J23 and sneakernews credibility 2?

Hey everyone just trying to cop for retail if there's a chance not hurting anyone if it doesn't happen if it doesn't drop won't that hurt J23 and sneakernews credibility 2?

exactly. im not saying theres 100% a restock. i believe there will be but i cant say thats a fact. i very much hope so tho. never hurts to try. gives me another shot at another L lol

This is true. I will have my phone out at 1pm but it will only be out to laugh at everyone who thought this restock would happen. I do not plan to cop any of them.

Set a reminder for the Jordan 1 Bred in the SNKRS app last night. For what it's worth, I can still see it today.

I still have a 2nd generation android phone that can't even run the SNKRS app, so the jokes on you :lol:

I secretly despise you guys everytime kicks release on SNKRS :frown:.... I hope everyone gets 404 errors :evil:

I got a friend that works at Nike Cs

He said there will be 600,000 pairs of each up for grab

It's a big one

Back
Top Bottom