• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
giphy.gif
This Joker gif is actually how I imagine the e-commerce manager over at Nike. Put yourself in their shoes. Having the power over thousands of sneaker heads , making them jump over speculation. I know I would troll and hit up NT forums at least once on my job just to get a good ol laugh.

does anyone have the nike links that were posted several pages back? even tho they led to nothing .. maybe they will pop up closer to the release lol

Insane aroundthis restock

I'm not sure why I thought everyone already had these since especially banned we're a massive release

Insane aroundthis restock

I'm not sure why I thought everyone already had these since especially banned we're a massive release

In Portland they were scarce... sucked too because they promised me a pair at Niketown because they sold me two left shoes on the Metallic 5s, week before release they told me "nah we can't do that", it's like damn at least give me a promo code or something.

I havent been in a thread that moves every second since the update. What happened to the floating "new posts" button? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom