• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Rocked these for today..

wait till i get home, im gunna blow your mind with my collection! lmao not so much, yall got too much. well not too much just so many duplicates, i dont understand that especially with 1s well 2 pair i understand but some of yall go nuts, more power to ya but i couldnt scoop any royals or black/reds this year and will for dam sure not pay the prices they are going for now

IMO those are down there with the highlight reels and clovers. Should be sold for less than retail lol
I was thinking the same thing when I read that they were available. I came to the conclusion that, no matter the price, I won't pay for them at all.

Yep i just happened to see em lol. I'm sure someone out there is collecting all aj1's with the NA tag.

I'm just waiting on the ajxsb's

nah i mean a lot of people like/liked em, no idea why. they look like fakes or fusions

I'm really looking for some blacktoes in the 200ish range but i think i'll be out of luck. if anything i'll wait too long and they'll cost me big like royals lol

Even gusto has these for 660 with shipping comes out to 700
Nah, I copped mine for 559$ including shipping. Gusto's also shipping from overseas, Corgi's shipping from the states. You can find a way better deal than 700$. @geraldg2309  was getting rid of his a few weeks ago for around the 600$ range DS sz 10

I'm really looking for some blacktoes in the 200ish range but i think i'll be out of luck. if anything i'll wait too long and they'll cost me big like royals lol
Im the in the same boat. Passed on a DS pair for 230$ locally about 2 months back and I'm kicking myself daily for that 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom