Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had a dude send me legit pictures with recipet from footlocker. So I asked for tagged pictures with my name just because i wasnt 100% convinced and seller sends me back my name poorly photoshopped on someone elses tag. so yea, Its that bad.
mean.gif

wow.. forget it the bred 1s are just too overpriced. Was able to find the black toes and the chicago edition in my size and I can get both of those pairs for the price of 1 Breds.. insane

possible to find 2013 bred 1 for $350?
nerd.gif
i swear if i could find 2 pairs at that price id forgo the royals

id rather pay a little more and get 2 solid shoes for pretty much the price of 1 shoe (royals)
Yeah it's possible. I just copped a pair of DS sz 10 concord lows and DS sz 10.5 black/red 1s for 500$ meetup. Both with original shoe palace receipt. That makes 6 pairs for me and I'm still trying to feed the beast 
smokin.gif

possible to find 2013 bred 1 for $350? :nerd: i swear if i could find 2 pairs at that price id forgo the royals

id rather pay a little more and get 2 solid shoes for pretty much the price of 1 shoe (royals)
Yeah it's possible. I just copped a pair of DS sz 10 concord lows and DS sz 10.5 black/red 1s for 500$ meetup. Both with original shoe palace receipt. That makes 6 pairs for me and I'm still trying to feed the beast :smokin

:x :x :x

Dang, I just got owned in passing an 8/10 no box (of course) DMP Bred 1 in my size.  It went for $75 bucks shipped!  Anyone here copped that from eBay?

FINALLY have a pair of royals coming in & woke up to DIPSET BACK. Today can't get much better.

Last edited:
Oh I see you bout that life too Chavez :smokin

That doesnt count, you need 1 more 2013 lol. Half of me says nice job bro, other says curse you guys swiping my size 10. Very nice! Only wanted doubles on these and im happy with that.

After all this HIGH $$$ talk about Royals and Breds I thought I would post a bargain I got for $75 today and in my opinion these have had the BEST materials used on a pair of 1s that have came out within the last 10 years. If 2013 Royals and Breds had this kind of leather on them, they would be superior. These are the only 1s I have more than one pair of because they are the only 1s worth owning more than 1 pair of.

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/h... Uploads/20140513_222938_zps9874f3bf.jpg.html

Gotta agree with you on that (need black laces tho).  These are A+++++ quality.  My Guccis are a step behind, followed by my 2013 Shadows and Breds.  Can't speak on Royals yet...

i don't even try to flex on the dudes in here

got me feeling frail and self conscious like a prepubescent teenager

That doesnt count, you need 1 more 2013 lol. Half of me says nice job bro, other says curse you guys swiping my size 10. Very nice! Only wanted doubles on these and im happy with that.

Haha oh it counts, I knew he had Banned's in his count as well. And thanks, definitely glad you got yours. They found a great home with ya!

Hahaha I see you over there Boyd :nerd:

What can I say, we love the classics! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom