Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Would you guys say preserving sneakers has gone up I think Nike will have a hard time rereleasing ex: royals to us now that most of us (like 80%) have a pair or 2

Some of you say jordan 1s are only comfy if you have a flat foot. I been wearing jordan 1's since 2002 and I have no issues and I don't have a flat foot.

No they will make it and ppl will buy it
You would still want to buy them 3 years from now :emoji_slight_frown:
nike like "bit you not gone whaa"
200.gif

Last edited:
Adidas talk in a aj1 thread....:lol:thought this was the 1 of those

Anyways my reverse shattereds:

Wow nice shoe. This is literally the home sbbs x Chicagos quality.
Youtube reviewers were underrating this shoe literally

The heel part does feel like Chicago's and also the slightly stuffed tongue

heel to piping smooth leather almost feel like a hybrid betweem storm blues x sbb

Orange is a wildcard color to me but yo these are sweet on person. On foot tbd....

20170817_164254_20170817180124513.jpg

20170817_165238.jpg

20170817_165508.jpg

I think you may have missed my point.

My issue with Nike is that they keep releasing either the same products (retros) over and over again or they release some half baked idea that tries to mix already successful products (I.e. JB's HORRIBLE Fusion-era AF/AJ Retro releases or the Flyknit AJ 1s) vs. actually coming up with something new and exciting or taking a creative risk and letting someone else take over much of the design of a product. They have done this VERY successfully in the past (I.e. Air Yeezy, Just Don, etc.) and it blows my mind how they seem unwilling to do this more often but Adidas seems to.

Adidas is just basically Ultraboost and NMDs, sure they are other models that sell but those are the main two they're pushing. Also they come out with the same colors within a few months.

To be fair, I think the creative issues might stem from a bunch of old dudes at Nike, who are completely out of touch with the culture, making too many creative decisions on what gets green lit and what doesn't. Ironically, the big budget movie industry also suffers from this which is the primary reason who so many remakes of existing IPs and sequels to established franchises are created.

Nike is appealing to the culture, just not your culture

Lmao even as a huge Ye Stan, I would NOT want the dude in the White House.

This says it all

Don't you mean just restock em? But I doubt that would happen if I'm correct each 1 was individually numbered that would be a serious smack in the face

Trophy Room XVIs... wouldn't be the first time they've smacked them in the face.

I'm quite sure personal value is at the top of list for buying used shoes over retail. Am I the only person on this thread that feels paying over retail for used shoes is ridiculous?

id pay 1k for a pair of slightly used air mags. or eminem 4s. or undefeated 4s. id pay 300 for the slightly used frags. id pay 200 for some slightly used banned 1s.

youd be a fool not to.

Last edited:
Some of you say jordan 1s are only comfy if you have a flat foot. I been wearing jordan 1's since 2002 and I have no issues and I don't have a flat foot.

I've found that when it comes to sizing, most people don't know what in the Hell they are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom