• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey all,
Just a question has anybody here ever painted the nylon tongue of the black toe 1s black? So that it's closer to the og?

dorothy said stop standing on her head
giphy.gif
All u post is gifs?

Anyone know where to see the sails in person before buying? Im having a hard time fitting 1s lately. Chicagos, metallic blues were tts for me and cyber mondays also. But royals, asg were both kinda tight. I wanna try them on before buying.

^^^^best bet is call your local footlocker or footaction. i'm pretty confident in saying TTS for these tho

Has anybody has this happen to their Black toe 1s? Haven't worn them in awhile but seems like the leather has been crushed. That's not the case so why is it so wrinkley?

20170819_002939.jpg

Nike (NKE), the worst performing Dow stock last year, tumbled 5% Friday and is now lagging the market this year as well.

But even as Under Armour and Nike continue to struggle, Adidas is thriving and taking market share. Despite the stock's slide Friday, shares of Adidas are still up nearly 40% this year.

Adidas is killing it. Does anyone actually wear LeBrons and Currys anymore? Those line seems to have died in popularity.

Adidas is killing it. Does anyone actually wear LeBrons and Currys anymore? Those line seems to have died in popularity.

Be warned my man, JB Stans get in their feels whenever someone says something positive about Adidas. Be prepared to hear the slanderous comments. :lol:

Both of you just go to the Adidas/Yeezy threads because all you to do is talk about Adidas and hype. People who love shoes don't care about hype, what sells out and what doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom