Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I honestly haven't even thought about a release date or details because I know I'm gonna take the L regardless :lol:
thinking about going to the darkside for this cop
GreedyFrequentCorydorascatfish.gif

Be warned my man, JB Stans get in their feels whenever someone says something positive about Adidas. Be prepared to hear the slanderous comments. :lol:

Lol example A (that didn't take long at all):

Both of you just go to the Adidas/Yeezy threads because all you to do is talk about Adidas and hype. People who love shoes don't care about hype, what sells out and what doesn't.

Has anybody has this happen to their Black toe 1s? Haven't worn them in awhile but seems like the leather has been crushed. That's not the case so why is it so wrinkley?

This happens to some Jays. This has happened to My SBBs. I have worn them more than a few times tho.

when the sbb retro and sit come tell me about nike's decline

SBB retros would sit if they made them in Motorsports 4 #s.

To be honest, the only reason most retros sit is because MSRP is high, there are too many releases, and Nike/JB flooded the market with pairs. This exact same thing would happen with OG 1s and Yeezys if Nike/Adidas pushed those out in the same #. As such, many retros (most GRs) have become discount shoes now.

Who wears Currys casually period?

Idk, I think the only people who wear LeBrons and Currys are people who use them to play basketball. Even then, LeBrons are massively overpriced and have 0 casual appeal. At lease with a (similarly priced) Air Jordan XXX1 you can get both-I have no idea why anyone would buy a pair of modern LeBrons, unless they were on massive discount.

Both of you just go to the Adidas/Yeezy threads because all you to do is talk about Adidas and hype. People who love shoes don't care about hype, what sells out and what doesn't.

IMG_8450.GIF

Your reply is the epitome of what I was talking about.

:lol: @ all we do is talk about Adidas and hype. I merely pointed out the ramifications of what was to come by him mentioning Adidas in here. It's a trigger word for a select few (you being one of them) obviously. As someone who's been a sneaker enthusiast before you were even born; I couldn't care less about what's hype or what sells out.

I'm already preparing myself for the L on the off whites:rolleyes hopefully I'll be able to double back on them for a decent price. That resale price is going to be a mutha!

I apologize for getting off topic but for the few that have those plastic front drop sneaker containers where can I purchase them and can most Jordan fit in them?

Idk, I think the only people who wear LeBrons and Currys are people who use them to play basketball. Even then, LeBrons are massively overpriced and have 0 casual appeal. At lease with a (similarly priced) Air Jordan XXX1 you can get both-I have no idea why anyone would buy a pair of modern LeBrons, unless they were on massive discount.

I don't agree with this, but your opinion. Personally not a fan of XXX1s, don't even see why would anyone even choose those to wear casually or even on court unless for deep discount.

I don't agree with this, but your opinion. Personally not a fan of XXX1s, don't even see why would anyone even choose those to wear casually or even on court unless for deep discount.

It's all personal preference my man.
For me, I'm open minded so if I like the look then I like the look.
I know I personally get more excited these days for a good looking new shoe (or a shoe I've never owned) than a retro because it's like I've been wearing the same shoes the last 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom