Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't know if it is personal preference though. People's styles or taste in fashion seem to change year to year. Even for me, someone pretty much embedded it in me to like certain sneaker lines.

Unless it was intentionally designed that way(a blend of casual and performance), I'll rather just own a pair of 1s and a pair of XX9s-XXXs each. I don't think it was executed well.

I don't know if it is personal preference though. People's styles or taste in fashion seem to change year to year. Even for me, someone pretty much embedded it in me to like certain sneaker lines.

Unless it was intentionally designed that way(a blend of casual and performance), I'll rather just own a pair of 1s and a pair of XX9s-XXXs each. I don't think it was executed well.

That's personal preference man.

giphy.gif

IMG_8450.GIF

Your reply is the epitome of what I was talking about.

:lol: @ all we do is talk about Adidas and hype. I merely pointed out the ramifications of what was to come by him mentioning Adidas in here. It's a trigger word for a select few (you being one of them) obviously. As someone who's been a sneaker enthusiast before you were even born; I couldn't care less about what's hype or what sells out.

He doesn't seem to understand you can like (and have issues with) both Nike/JB and Adidas.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/28/news/companies/mark-king-adidas-nike-under-armour/index.html
Nike declined comment on Adidas' ambition, but its dominance only shows what a challenge it will be for Adidas to even get close. Nike reported $14.8 billion in total North American sales last year, compared with $3.7 billion for Adidas.
"if adidas is killing it, nike sacrificed it"

That's huge growth for Adidas though, also wasn't Adidas trending more on social media the past few years? To me, that would be more concerning, if I were Nike since that means that younger kids these days seem to be becoming more and more attracted to Adidas' brand. If Adidas' growth continues like this over the next 20 years, Nike might actually have somewhat equal competition by then.

how did you store them

No different than my other Jordans. Under the bed in a cool dark environment.

This happens to some Jays. This has happened to My SBBs. I have worn them more than a few times tho.

So your saying this is natural creasing. Ha maybe I wasn't paying attention and they been like this... It just surprised me to see the side panel like this. I know the leather is soft on that particular panel.

I even tried to decrease the leather by using the damp cloth and iron steaming method. Don't know if it really helped or not.

Apple and Microsoft specialize in two different things though.

That changed over the years. Microsoft actually became a hardware manufacturer (Zune, Surface, etc.) and retailer during that 20 years, in part, because of pressure by Apple.

Obviously, there are differences between them and Nike/Adidas but my point still stands-never underestimate a growing competitor.

That changed over the years. Microsoft actually became a hardware manufacturer (Zune, Surface, etc.) and retailer during that 20 years, in part, because of pressure by Apple.

Obviously, there are differences between them and Nike/Adidas but my point still stands-never underestimate a growing competitor.
yea but adidas is older, ua would be a growing competitor

UA doesn't have the attention like Adidas has as far as the sneaker community.

Only way Adidas catches up if Nike remains complacent. Adidas also has to do more than just ride this Yeezy/Boost hype train.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to double up on ASG 1's tomorrow, then Royal 1's on Tuesday via the new sneakrs app here in the UK. I've also put a lotto ticket on tonight lol

Adidas is killing it. Does anyone actually wear LeBrons and Currys anymore? Those line seems to have died in popularity.

true. adidas
Thinking about Pulling the trigger on GOAT for size 10 frags (pre owned). Would you guys have any reservations in purchasing? Im not an expert at legit checking frags, but from the pics listed, they look legit.

https://www.goat.com/products/air-jordan-1-fragment-5732d515-bd32-48f4-af5a-8fcbe28be040

Anyone with prev experience would be appriciated

my 2cent...

dont spend 1330 on a preowned shoe, or any shoe, ever

Back
Top Bottom