Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would not even call that "settle". The RSBB is a fine shoe on its own, the SBB just had more hype. I understand it feels to many as better quality, but looking at resell price, most likely not enough to justify the price difference.
I like the black on the SBB mostly. Feel like the 2.0 needs more black to break up the orange in comparison. That's what I meant by liking the color of the original SBB.

Sbb 2 are just orange chicagos to me. No inspiration on that one by Nike. Of course, only my opinion.

bhm 17 has high quality leather throughout the entire shoe, not just in certain sections. black pleather on sbb is average.

Wow, what a waste to use those materials on a Jumpman-branded 1. I personally can’t bring myself to wear a Jumpman branded AJ 1 so I honestly wouldn’t even consider buying those.. I’m sure I’m not the only person who feels that way.

Sbb 2 are just orange chicagos to me. No inspiration on that one by Nike. Of course, only my opinion.
The away version's insole had the shattered backboard print on it, just as the home/original version's. And both pairs have literally the same inspiration - the uniform worn in the exhibition game. Original shattered backboards were black toe colorblocking, away version was Chicago colorblocking. Unless there was some magical inspiration behind the orange toe on the originals that I don't know about.

Ok but, serious question, what non-pinnacle retro has materials like SBBs?
Dude the materials on the sbb is not the best material jordan has ever released on any retro. If you feel that way I really feel sorry for you because Jordan has you brainwashed, especially for an adidas representative.
serious question: why do sbb have glitter if the materials they used were “2nd to none?”

Last edited:
Ok but, serious question, what non-pinnacle retro has materials like SBBs?
Some better retros include 1994 Chicagos and black/red, 01 Japan releases. Again I want to make the argument that if you're paying $160 for a Jordan 1 from '15-'17 you're getting the same tier, same quality of materials. If you were really getting anything better, you'd be hit with premium prices like with pinnacles. Softer, more tumbled looking, that doesn't equal good quality.

The away version's insole had the shattered backboard print on it, just as the home/original version's. And both pairs have literally the same inspiration - the uniform worn in the exhibition game. Original shattered backboards were black toe colorblocking, away version was Chicago colorblocking. Unless there was some magical inspiration behind the orange toe on the originals that I don't know about.

Yeah, it had to do with the uniform colors jordan wore when shattering the glass. The away version (to me) smacked of money grab by JB. And the leather on those was made to look like the sbb leather but wasn’t close.

Even though the Original SBB just added orange, it feels more like it’s its own shoe than the 2.0 which look exactly like orange Chicago 1s

Back
Top Bottom