Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So 32 State (Chicago) is the only footstore getting POMBs ... good luck to those who entered for them on the app.

What the **** does you being black have to do with anything?
Haha. Even I, and I'm Black, was like "what does being Black have to do with 1s?" But looked back a few pages and he's talking about the BHM. Basically saying that the fact the pair is in honor of Black History Month, it means more than just the logo on it's tongue. Pretty straightforward.

Maybe because he was discussing a BLACK history month shoe

Maybe he can’t read

200w.gif

Lmao, my bad. I didn't read the prior post either, just thought you were talking about the jumpman logo on a 1 :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
IMG_7415.PNG
Saw there was a Footlocker app update ....anyone know what the 0 days is about -- until your launch drops, until your status expires?

you mean the restock ... cause i remember release day was not made available by Nike online. After the Chicago drop debacle a few months earlier Nike decided to keep Js off the then 'new' platform. Still upet wasn't able to double up for retail during Footlockers Flagship opening here in NYC last year.

I remember the Chis getting pulled and then SBB being the first shoe to use the new verification (email, valid phone number, etc.) and the Nike draw. I don't remember there ever being a restock.

Really? As a mistake? Or Nike actually released some in stores?

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought SBBs were draw only.
Nah they had them on villa.com I know for sure. I actually copped awhile back on there but it was a ghost pair that was canceled.

SBBs were on Shoe Palace, too. I spent 45 mins wrestling with their site while I was driving through the mountains. Probably the dumbest thing I ever did, lol. Still can't believe I didn't end up like
200w.gif

Really? As a mistake? Or Nike actually released some in stores?

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought SBBs were draw only.

They released in stores but very limited

I know a kid who got 7 pairs at mr. Alan’s because he paid all his friends to get a raffle ticket and all his immediate fam helped him for free for every release

:smh: wasn’t even thinking about coppin wheats, until I saw that video ^ :smh:

Y’all werent lying about the value of the black red 1s going up.
This local sneaker boutique put them on IG for 350 in a 9.5 and a 10. Was gonna grab one today but they both sold in minutes.

I’ve just been looking at black/red 1’s too, lowest price I can find in the UK for ds is the equivalent of $430US :wow:

Back
Top Bottom