Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Did they ever make Satin Chicago 1s???? I never seen any. Seller on ebay said these are samples.... Can't lie they do look dope... Shruggs... $300

s-l1600 (12).jpg
s-l1600 (13).jpg
s-l1600 (14).jpg
s-l1600 (16).jpg
s-l1600 (17).jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600 (15).jpg
    s-l1600 (15).jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 4
That tongue tag looks all kinds of wrong on those satins. :sick:

The others didn't look like that right?

One thing about the “a-1” leather, it’s really only great on one of the side panels. The rest is good but whatever. They do still get glitter.
You do realize if you say “a-1 leather” you may be a corny hypebeast.

Edit: I realize “corny” is a hypebeast term as well.

for me either SBB or SBB 2.0 were mandatory but not both, i ended up grabbing SBB because they released first so the 2.0 was not needed and as far as quality goes what do you consider quality? percentage of actual dead cow or thickness of said dead animal skin or something else? all factors but regardless the SBB is sick and i think was just as quality as my 94 chicagos. again everyone has their own opinion but if you like 1s why bicker about stuff that doesnt matter? do you get a prize for your opinion?

for me either SBB or SBB 2.0 were mandatory but not both, i ended up grabbing SBB because they released first so the 2.0 was not needed and as far as quality goes what do you consider quality? percentage of actual dead cow or thickness of said dead animal skin or something else? all factors but regardless the SBB is sick and i think was just as quality as my 94 chicagos. again everyone has their own opinion but if you like 1s why bicker about stuff that doesnt matter? do you get a prize for your opinion?

Big facts. End of the day, I hope everyone in this thread can accept the fact that no GR Jordans or Nikes are using "good quality" leather or "craftsmanship."

I guess I am the only one that digs the LHM release, hopefully that means an easy cop, but probably won’t

POMBs like many other OGs will find an insta-base come tomorrow morning - like will be all relative. lol

Partially, but people also forget that SBBs were Snkrs raffle only hence the scarcity.

you mean the restock ... cause i remember release day was not made available by Nike online. After the Chicago drop debacle a few months earlier Nike decided to keep Js off the then 'new' platform. Still upet wasn't able to double up for retail during Footlockers Flagship opening here in NYC last year.

POMBs like many other OGs will find an insta-base come tomorrow morning - like will be all relative. lol

you mean the restock ... cause i remember release day was not made available by Nike online. After the Chicago drop debacle a few months earlier Nike decided to keep Js off the then 'new' platform. Still upet wasn't able to double up for retail during Footlockers Flagship opening here in NYC last year.
Yeah man chicagos should be going for more than sbb because that was he most messed up release of all time.

Back
Top Bottom