Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So I carted on shoe palace but it keeps giving me an error declining my card despite the fact I now have 2 pending charges with them. Since I didnt get any order confirmation, I assume nothing actually went through with them?

Some sizes back on SNKRS

Attachments

• 3B71901A-8FF5-4B64-AE65-218513B3A7AB.png
    3B71901A-8FF5-4B64-AE65-218513B3A7AB.png
    830.9 KB · Views: 39
2E1748EE-91BD-4ABE-B858-6353B329B6E6.jpeg

SP let me cop finally but charged shipping even though it says free shipping. Guess I’ll email them after I get shipping... don’t want them cancelling -_-

2E1748EE-91BD-4ABE-B858-6353B329B6E6.jpeg

SP let me cop finally but charged shipping even though it says free shipping. Guess I’ll email them after I get shipping... don’t want them cancelling -_-

Did you get a confirmation from them? All I racked up was a handful of pending charges.

Has PayPal been successful for you in the past? I used to be always do pretty good on SNKRS since I'm a size 14 but the last few releases I've taken an L...not sure why...
Yeah every release royal, top 3, all star, kentuckys' etc :frown:

not bugging them black and silver Corduory 1 coming out on the 28th are way better anyways. I can use the money i saved from taking this L on those

Congrats to those that got their POMB pairs. They weren't my cup of tea, but a cool concept, and I can totally see their significance to people. Not sure about the Aleali pair, but I'm super curious about the supposed G8RD pairs that are releasing.

Yeah every release royal, top 3, all star, kentuckys' etc :frown::

The original release of the Royals was the last time I was able to cop on SNKRS, before that I was able to get Black Toes, SBB 2.0, and Top 3. All-stars I missed and Kentucky's I think I copped on Swoosh because they sat long enough. It's weird, I've missed on a few that should have been an easy cop...guess I used up all my luck on the ones I hit.

Copped from Trophy Room and Nike. Trophy Room cancelled, apparently there was a Shopify inventory issue and they oversold. Not mad tho, Nike was cheaper and I copped from Trophy Room on impulse, scared that SNKRS wouldn’t come through. Hope I like them in person as much as I like them in pics

marviemcflyetp marviemcflyetp When did they send your cancellation e-mail? Hoping I dodged the bullet for my friend's pair

Edit: Just got hit with the cancellation

Last edited:
marviemcflyetp marviemcflyetp Yeah, I'm pretty livid as well. I texted my friend, got your pair and sent him another text now "Never mind, got cancelled". Luckily I got my pair off SNKRS. Not sure if it's just me but it was pretty buggy this morning. My card wasn't going through at first and it's the same card I've used all year. Yeah, or I wish they notified people right away. I would've kept trying Shoe Palace for the last hour if I knew.

Back
Top Bottom