• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_2630.PNG
Man what're these?
IN

Nah they had them on villa.com I know for sure. I actually copped awhile back on there but it was a ghost pair that was canceled.

SBBs were on Shoe Palace, too. I spent 45 mins wrestling with their site while I was driving through the mountains. Probably the dumbest thing I ever did, lol. Still can't believe I didn't end up like
200w.gif

Got my SBB's at my local footlocker through the raffle

They released in stores but very limited

I know a kid who got 7 pairs at mr. Alan’s because he paid all his friends to get a raffle ticket and all his immediate fam helped him for free for every release

footlockers, dtlrs had some

Wow I legit thought these were Nike Draw only, I didn't know anyone else released them. Apologies to @lexluthor and hiphopsays hiphopsays .

For those in the LA area the POMBs are available at the East LA Nike Community Store! Sizes 4-11.5, 14 when I left at 11:20 AM.

Actually the yin yang leather is really pretty nice and plush. Doesn’t feel the least bit plasticy and I haven’t seen any glitter yet.

why everyone calling this Los Primeros shoe a "brick" .. or just product in general all of a sudden

Well, pretty annoyed that these actually dropped at a handful of spots for a local chain nearby and are actually sitting, but none have a 13 left in stock. The store literally didn't even advertise having them.

Well, pretty annoyed that these actually dropped at a handful of spots for a local chain nearby and are actually sitting, but none have a 13 left in stock. The store literally didn't even advertise having them.

I am hoping after some scouring (old school style) mom-n-pop shops I can come up with a pair here in NYC .... otherwise I am waiting for them to hit oversees (Euro/UK) hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom