Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not sure if this is a noob question but does anyone here trust buying off of kixify? I'm seeing good prices but I'm just wondering if it's all GM pairs on there.
I've listed multiple shoes on Kixify & always make a deal thru PP invoice. That's what I like about them, you can't get banned for selling via PP lol.

On Kixify there's people posting screenshots of order confirmations from NDC,FTL,FNL, ect. as well as "guaranteed pairs" of newest releases. Can't really do that on ebay. But Just like ebay, you gotta watch out for scammers. 

Happens every release day on eBay now. It's ridiculous.

If someone finds size 11 breds in the mid to low 300s hit me up. Trying to get a few more pairs ASAP. Getting rid of a few shoes and saying screw it

Seems like a lot of you can find them for the low. Everywhere I look I can't minus the NTer hooking me up on the low.

Trying to get these now before they srt up, could care less about any other shoe or tryin to stunt on dudes lol

If someone finds size 11 breds in the mid to low 300s hit me up. Trying to get a few more pairs ASAP. Getting rid of a few shoes and saying screw it

Seems like a lot of you can find them for the low. Everywhere I look I can't minus the NTer hooking me up on the low.

Trying to get these now before they srt up, could care less about any other shoe or tryin to stunt on dudes lol

Really? I think you either just aren't looking or you really ain't buying. I just took a quick look at ebay and found 2 new pairs (you could offer $300-350shpd via paypal) and 1 used pair (you could offer less than $300 shipped) in less than 5 min. All are 100% legit. Breds for $350 or less really aren't hard to find.

FYI. The used pair is clean, is local to me and he prolly would take $280 cash. They look like the been worn once or twice. If you are really serious let me know.

Really? I think you either just aren't looking or you really ain't buying. I just took a quick look at ebay and found 2 new pairs (you could offer $300-350shpd via paypal) and 1 used pair (you could offer less than $300 shipped) in less than 5 min. All are 100% legit. Breds for $350 or less really aren't hard to find.

Pm me :lol:

I'm lookin on eBay and I sent dude an offer and he wasn't going below 400 another dude want $1000 for 2 pairs even tho he was overseas

Pm me :lol:

I'm lookin on eBay and I sent dude an offer and he wasn't going below 400 another dude want $1000 for 2 pairs even tho he was overseas

Just sent you a PM. If you can't make a deal with one of those guys.... :smh:

Just found a pair of DS royals for less than $400. Trying to meet up with the guy but he ain't email me back. If I got these that would be a SCORE! We shall see. They aren't my size so if I can get them someone here will get blessed. :smokin

Just found a pair of DS royals for less than $400. Trying to meet up with the guy but he ain't email me back. If I got these that would be a SCORE! We shall see. They aren't my size so if I can get them someone here will get blessed.
smokin.gif
are they 9.5-10 
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Maybe it's the size that he needs them in?  I can find cheap breds but anything near my size demands a premium.  

I have been fishing on the bay for black and reds myself and even offers of up to $400 people aren't biting. 10.5-11 btw. But I may have a deal in the works for low 300 but we shall see. To be continued...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom