• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
On feet pics of those new denim 1's

I actually like the denims. I just you'd be limited of what you can where with them and curious how denim + denim will look...

So, I just found a used pair of Shadows on the Bay. The shoes have deep toe creases. There's a scratch on the outersole of the left shoe. The inside toe box of both shoes have those huge creases/indentions you see when people wear shoes that are too big. There's also heel creases. He has them listed at $419 OBO. I messaged him and made an offer, pointing out all of those things, and this was his response, "No worries. Im in no rush to sell. I dont see any other pairs on eBay for less sz 10.5. Have a good day." SMH. New pairs haven't even reached that price yet have they?

So, I just found a used pair of Shadows on the Bay. The shoes have deep toe creases. There's a scratch on the outersole of the left shoe. The inside toe box of both shoes have those huge creases/indentions you see when people wear shoes that are too big. There's also heel creases. He has them listed at $419 OBO. I messaged him and made an offer, pointing out all of those things, and this was his response, "No worries. Im in no rush to sell. I dont see any other pairs on eBay for less sz 10.5. Have a good day." SMH. New pairs haven't even reached that price yet have they?
nah. Someone posted a rif link recently and I think they wanted 300 or 310 for a ds pair.

Took it down. Was just trying to help. Everyone keeps saying there are no deals out here, but I see them often.
i appreciate that you're trying to help out bro

but i know the dude personally and i doubt he wants his info out there 
laugh.gif

i appreciate that you're trying to help out bro
but i know the dude personally and i doubt he wants his info out there :lol:

I guess if I was him I wouldn't really care since my end goal is to sell the shoes. It's a for sale ad that's already public. But I will be respectful. Took it down fam.

My apologies to those inquiring about the 9.5 I posted about earlier. Just got more pics. The pics he originally sent were a different pair. The new pics are definitely a GM pair. Sorry for the disappointment. Too good to be true...

Back
Top Bottom