Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C04B0C6A-9E8E-45CB-B6BF-2764C79D5483.png
Yoooo peep f cookers latest teaser. if they drop these blush/black toes 0-0

I think it was Frank that waswearing em like a month or so ago at Blazers game.

Nicekicks confirming that top 3 patents are a complexcon exclusive BUT were getting a MATCHING patent model soon.

IN.

PINOE said that the complex con pair is the exact same and has the same style code as the december pair. the february all star pair is different according to him

They're really trying to kill people's pockets LOL, after this holiday season I'm definitely going to limit myself next year, I have so many ones and I hardly have time to wear them

Lol no you won't. This is in the same vein as people saying, "A few more and I'll retire." Only to be dragged back in.

How many posts do you see all the time on here that say, "I am over my limit, but I have to get these." Imagine this is next year and they drop these in November, you are getting them. We all know how it goes brother. :wink:

Last edited:
I've got a question for the AJ1 family. What are your thoughts on the 2001 Black/Red and Black/Royal 1s? I might have a chance to grab DS pairs of both from a friend who needs them gone. I know they both have suede/nubuck swooshes, but honestly don't know too much about that particular year release. Thanks in advance.

I've had both and they're fire. Not cut as high as the most recent retros but the quality and colors are Dope.

I've got a question for the AJ1 family. What are your thoughts on the 2001 Black/Red and Black/Royal 1s? I might have a chance to grab DS pairs of both from a friend who needs them gone. I know they both have suede/nubuck swooshes, but honestly don't know too much about that particular year release. Thanks in advance.

Gatorade pack really going for $175?!?
Why?!?
Makes me glad I don't really care for them, plus my OCD woulda had me tryna cop all four so $700+ saved!!
I'll take the blush tho, I just hope this new price point don't become the norm.

Gatorade pack really going for $175?!?
Why?!?
Makes me glad I don't really care for them, plus my OCD woulda had me tryna cop all four so $700+ saved!!
I'll take the blush tho, I just hope this new price point don't become the norm.

Extra $15 to license Gatorade name and logo :lol:

I just read something on Twitter that those pink rust Retro Ones might be a New York Queens exclusive, cuz I remember earlier in the year he did a exclusive hat released with the New York Mets

Back
Top Bottom