Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
QNS is not more hype-we than the LES .... spotted yesterday during afterword commute (1 of 2 pairs on the Essex St platform) with matching BAPE hoodie and supreme jacket SMH

IMG_7638.JPG

Don't sleep on Queens, could be reps... my boy has a pair of rep sbb and frags... He could never get called out

Just saw on Twitter and Instagram it's confirmed for a release this month no other information available

I've got a question for the AJ1 family. What are your thoughts on the 2001 Black/Red and Black/Royal 1s? I might have a chance to grab DS pairs of both from a friend who needs them gone. I know they both have suede/nubuck swooshes, but honestly don't know too much about that particular year release. Thanks in advance.
Quality on them is bananas. If you like the colors and your friend is selling at a decent price, it's def worth adding them to the collection.

Just saw on Twitter and Instagram it's confirmed for a release this month no other information available
need to post the source of the info., can't believe everything you read these days...especially from people just wanting clicks or follows.

I loathe pink and the only reason I picked up the SW 1s is because of Serena ... but I might have to take the R (or a W) train to get those

Rust pinks will be copped cant wait. Wonder what the story is behind the unusual cw... I love the BT cB/ing

Those pink 1's are dope, but I already have black toes, and they're too similar IMO. I don't know, might grab them just because. What I need JB to do is release the OG black/purple 1s.

Back
Top Bottom