• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Air-Jordan-1-1.jpg

+
Air-Jordan-1-Black-Toe-15-681x425.jpg

=
Good times

thanks ill look for those as well, thought it was only preferred with the atl highlight reels, these seem better

Be careful though because there's a good chance they're releasing a black tongue version anyway

I can see Jordan releasing frags, black tongued black toes and barons together soon if past release schemes tell me anything.

Yep, by the end of 2019 I fully expect them to have released

Black red
Black royal
Black shadow

Chicago
Royal Chicagos
Shadow chicagos

Black toes, royal black toes, shadow black toes with white tongues

And again with black tongues

Sbb styles in Red, royal and shadow.

Red metallics
Navy metallics
Neutral grays

Oh and black red , black royal, and black shadow satins, with possibly a Chicago version

Let's pray that they don't count the frags as part of their scheme and it's not just a white tongue version on the horizon

Not the green I was hoping for but it's green nonetheless... :/

Can someone shop a igloo blacktoes poor favors?

I made a Tiff photoshop not too long ago. Unfortunately I don't think it survived the site update.

know there is a rumor of Tiffany 1s possible for 2017 and I was bored so decided to mess around with PS. I wondered what the BT color scheme would look like, using SBB as a base.

so whats the deal now with off white? i heard they cancelled the draw they did. So they're doing another snkrs draw next wknd?

I don't want all Patent Construction but it could be cool to see it done with hits of patent. Maybe make all the red patent

Back
Top Bottom