• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody got a pair? Random tweet at 5:15am ET. Managed to get a 10.. :pimp:

Attachments

• IMG_2903.PNG
    IMG_2903.PNG
    613.1 KB · Views: 120
Folks of TheMondayMidsole on IG doing a battle of Goats starting today with the Jordan 1. Posted mine. When it comes to greatest 1, for me, it's very simple, the one that started it all. The history of this particular one sets it apart from the others. Quality, glitter :rofl:, anything aside, the Banned 1 started all of this...

IMG_20171113_120854_526.jpg

Folks of TheMondayMidsole on IG doing a battle of Goats starting today with the Jordan 1. Posted mine. When it comes to greatest 1, for me, it's very simple, the one that started it all. The history of this particular one sets it apart from the others. Quality, glitter :rofl:, anything aside, the Banned 1 started all of this...

IMG_20171113_120854_526.jpg

without doubt for me it has to be Blacktoes ... the white balances out the sillouette and well it's such a classic ... JB has yet to offer a PE-version for the profits.

without doubt for me it has to be Blacktoes ... the white balances out the sillouette and well it's such a classic ... JB has yet to offer a PE-version for the profits.
The Black/Red "Banned" colorway has always been the GOAT to me. But I'm with you that JB needs to release the PE version of the Blacktoe with the black tongue. When they do, I'm all the way there!

The Black/Red "Banned" colorway has always been the GOAT to me. But I'm with you that JB needs to release the PE version of the Blacktoe with the black tongue. When they do, I'm all the way there!

I do like BT as well, and a black tongue BT would be the ultimate. It's interesting JB has never tried this, as I think they would fly off the shelves.

Bet you Jeters are guna get pushed back. Also I have a feeling the rust pinks are guna release black Friday. At lease I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom