Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'll stuff the crap out of my toes to fit it.

What do you guys think of these custom black toes? I know the same guy does the same thing over and over, but these are cool to me.

Hi,

I hope this is the right topic.

I've bought a couple of days ago a pair of Air Jordan 1 '94 powder blue's.

I think it is a really clean shoe, I just simply like the design and colorway.
Unfortunately I have a problem with it. The right pair, I don't really know how to describe, when I make a step, and there is pressure on my right forefoot, I feel, I dont know, some kind of additional pressure to my forefoot. I mean, like I wouldn't step on a fully flat surface. I tried to feel the "bump" with my hand, but the shoe feels normal, unless I make a step in it.
May be it sounds weird, but it is annoying.
May I expect it to break in, or the only resolution is to bring it back to the shop and try to explain that the shoe doesn't feel right? Unfortunately in my country most of the time the shop assistant arent really helpful in these kind of situations...

Last edited:
Sole supremacy had a pair of the jbf royals a couple months ago. I think they wanted 1400? I like some of the 4s he's done more, but you're right they are all the same.

Any form of a retro 1 isn't going to be the most comfortable shoe. They are using technology that was from 1985. Now a days they are used to look cool instead of being an on court performer or everyday comfortable shoe

Jbf customs are dope to me. Prices starting at $1000 is silly but I understand the materials used are expensive.

They're nice to look at haha

Instead of trying to sell that stupid jordan shine as a luxury model for $500 or whatever it is, they should just steal that custom idea and make that their luxury market shoe with that real leather and materials.

Last edited:
Instead of trying to sell that stupid jordan shine as a luxury model for $500 or whatever it is, they should just steal that custom idea and make that their luxury market shoe with that real leather and materials.

This and only this

My brother would be all over it lol

1's are better left OG

no need for this custom crap

its a simple shoe, why complicate it

Because you could be one of the few people in the world rockin ostrich and white python mixed with alligator on your feet lol

that's a great idea. I'd buy a pair for 500

that's a great idea. I'd buy a pair for 500

So would everyone else and if you missed out you would be paying double if not more :smh:

JM told me they are out of royals in size 11

oh brother
mean.gif
 Not surprised and you shouldn't be either.. Their prices were OK considering what others want. Stop sitting and make moves bro. Time for you to get some royals or let it go.

JM told me they are out of royals in size 11

oh brother :smh:

Not surprised and you shouldn't be either.. Their prices were OK considering what others want. Stop sitting and make moves bro. Time for you to get some royals or let it go.

They had em for months :lol:

Plus I'm not spending more than $600 otherwise I would have bought already. I held off because people kept finding pairs for $500-550 but I have yet to see a agile pair for that much

They had em for months
laugh.gif

Plus I'm not spending more than $600 otherwise I would have bought already. I held off because people kept finding pairs for $500-550 but I have yet to see a agile pair for that much
What does the fact that they had them for months have to do with anything? And what the hell is funny about that? Of course they had them for months and increased in price as time passed by. If anything, that shows that you knew they had them at a much lower price and have passed on them all this time.

Why post about JM if you aren't buying? If you have yet to see a pair at the $500-$550 why continue to hold off. Don't make sense to me
mean.gif

I didn't even post about them, someone else posted a link directly to the shoes. I'm not stupid to post a link to the site when a lot of ppl didn't know about them. I'm not paying over $600 for them anyways so I can wait but it's funny how all of a sudden then sell out when I'm ready to buy.

It's all good. I didn't have to post it but I did because it was funny

Back
Top Bottom