• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
pack list date
nerd.gif

Last edited:
BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN BUYING 2013 ROYALS NOWADAYS...JUST BECAUSE A SELLER SHOWS YOU A RECEIPT, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE SHOES AREN'T FAKE

I was about to buy a pair of a local seller and I asked him to send me a pic of the NDC receipt and this is what he sent me. Let's see if you guys can spot the discrepancies.

He paid for shipping on a order over 75 dollars???

Dude must have thought that I was born yesterday. Part of my job is writing up contracts so I'm paid not to miss anything. He has stopped responding to my texts and to think he was okay with meeting up tomorrow. I probably should still meet up with him if he ever decides to respond back and proceed to pay him with monopoly money while keeping a serious face.

Last edited:

Oh, I've never paid for the express shipping. I just wait the extra couple days
same but i did get some free 2 day code from nike from time to time in my shipments, 

and usually during holiday times they have a promo code for free 2day shipping.

Dude must have thought that I was born yesterday. Part of my job is writing up contracts so I'm paid not to miss anything. He has stopped responding to my texts and to think he was okay with meeting up tomorrow. I probably should still meet up with him if he ever decides to respond back and proceed to pay him with monopoly money while keeping a serious face.
You confronted him about the fake receipt? Maybe he saw your post on NT lol.

If you gonna create a fake receipt at least spend the time to add things properly lol :rofl:
Well he did a good job if he was adding tax, at least where i'm from :lol:

$15(or if this is a 6 or 8. The picture is a bit blurry)1.20 is far too particular a number for it to not be a case where he mistakenly added tax.

I'm dying at the mental image of someone showing up to a transaction with a :stoneface: on their face and a pocket full of monopoly money :rofl: :rofl:

$15(or if this is a 6 or 8. The picture is a bit blurry)1.20 is far too particular a number for it to not be a case where he mistakenly added tax.

I'm dying at the mental image of someone showing up to a transaction with a
indifferent.gif
on their face and a pocket full of monopoly money
roll.gif
roll.gif
In San Diego county tax is 8%.

$140 with 8% tax is $151.20, so it'd be right for me if they charged tax (not the case of course) and he had free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom