Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What does actual OGs mean?

hmm, a re-release of some sort of?

wouldn't make sense if they're gonna drop recent releases again. but then again, i need a new pair of chis lol

btw i wouldn't be surprised if people called those blue chicagos blue-cagos

C9415D3F-2409-4C70-AADE-4139BE1AAD3E.jpeg

Definitely these too lol

There's something about the Red Toes that makes me like them but not that much.. Ill reserve the cop or not until further notice lol. But those Blue Chi's are fire.

Y'all aren't making any sense. Original 1985 colorways? Tongues with a Nike tag??

Here in December 2017 that already happened 2 and a half years ago. Am I in the future right now?

Y'all aren't making any sense. Original 1985 colorways? Tongues with a Nike tag??

Here in December 2017 that already happened 2 and a half years ago. Am I in the future right now?

I'm just saying all these new colorways weren't really of the original catalogue release of 1s. Rust Pink, igloo, Gatorade, b/red toe, etc they have the OG branding but they aren't actual OG colorways. Unloved1s kinda clued me in that in 2019 that's when we are likely getting the rest of the metallic series and neutral gray, which all those are what I really want.

I'm just saying all these new colorways weren't really of the original catalogue release of 1s. Rust Pink, igloo, Gatorade, b/red toe, etc they have the OG branding but they aren't actual OG colorways. Unloved1s kinda clued me in that in 2019 that's when we are likely getting the rest of the metallic series and neutral gray, which all those are what I really want.
Thought you meant chicagos, Breds, royals and blacktoes etc.

All of these new releases are an extension of what started with the frags and chis. I never expected them to just stop the 30 year anniversary run without dropping the entire og set. I always kind of figured neutral grays are the final drop in this mold to finish it off strong.
I also think 2020 is the end and beginning of something big at Nike and they're in overdrive now to meet that huge goal mark Parker wants by then to solidify top market value for the company before the top heads sell their shares and retire.

But honestly, I was low key hoping you meant we were getting the original mold back with the arched midsole, big swoosh and soup can rear end.

Thought you meant chicagos, Breds, royals and blacktoes etc.

All of these new releases are an extension of what started with the frags and chis. I never expected them to just stop the 30 year anniversary run without dropping the entire og set. I always kind of figured neutral grays are the final drop in this mold to finish it off strong.
I also think 2020 is the end and beginning of something big at Nike and they're in overdrive now to meet that huge goal mark Parker wants by then to solidify top market value for the company before the top heads sell their shares and retire.

But honestly, I was low key hoping you meant we were getting the original mold back with the arched midsole, big swoosh and soup can rear end.

If that happened I would sell all my pairs just so I can re-up if they brought that mold back. It's such a good look.

Bred toe is that rare moment when JB hits gold.

It’s an SBB moment, if they knew what they were doing slap NRG on those and come up with a lame story to make them limited.

Thank me later JB.

Back
Top Bottom